THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED - THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!
Congratulations to Cori Eby and Kevin Nagg as our contest winners
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, or subscribe to our news feeds to hear about future contests!
Designed with unparalleled levels of price/performance, and with more than 2x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power over competing GPUs, the NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 dominates the competition and offers amazing game realism on the latest DirectX 11 titles. Equipped with the latest industry leading technologies including NVIDIA® 3D Vision™, NVIDIA® PhysX®, high performance NVIDIA GeForce drivers, and more, GeForce GTS 450 has everything you need to spoil your senses.
Puget Systems and NVIDIA have teamed up to give away two NIVDIA GTS 450 video cards!
|To enter, the contest:
Puget Systems specializes in building high quality custom built desktop computers,
gaming computers, laptops and servers, and is based in the greater Seattle area.
For more information or to check out our computers, please visit our home page!
- This contest is open to anyone in the USA or Canada with a Facebook account who is at least 16 years of age. Winners from Canada will be responsible for any import taxes.
- Employees of Puget Systems, NVIDIA or their affiliated companies and family members of such employees are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be chosen at random on September 17 and September 24, 2010, from all eligible Facebook posts from that week. Winners will be contacted via Facebook messaging.
- Eligible Facebook posts must contain a link to a configuration including a NVIDIA GTS 450, and must tag Puget Systems. The rest of the message is up to you -- be creative! Creativity will not impact your chances of winning, but we will be featuring the most creative posts on our website.
- You can enter once per week. Automated/spam posts will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Puget Systems. Let's keep it fair!
- Puget Systems provides no technical support or warranty for the prizes. Warranty is provided by the manufacturer.