Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom PC.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- The system is very fast and super quiet (and I didn't even buy the quiet one). I spent more than I initially had planned, but I wanted a really fast and flexible system and that is what I have. Very happy.- Anonymous
- I've never experienced such a positive experience from start to finish...and all at a competitive price. Thank you!!- Bill Puckett
- On the phone the guy was extremely professional and friendly. He actually talked me down on a few things. He said that the plans I had for this computer didn't need all the items I had picked and he saved me $2,000!!!!!! - James Johnson
- I would (and will) recommend Puget Custom Computers to anybody that is interested in getting the most for their money.
- PC arrived on time and without any trouble whatsoever. Thank you, Puget!- Vincent Lawler
- I just recieved my desktop today and upon opening the box, the first thing I noticed was the extremely professional wiring job. Rarely do I see such good work, and I'm into amp building, where good wiring is crucial.- Joe Rodriguez
- Compared to any other fan-equipped PC we've encountered or even assembled ourself, this one is quieter.- Silent PC Review
- He actually saved me money and made sure I got top of the line quality!- Christopher
- Every person that I contacted at Puget Custom Computers was helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. I am very happy with my new computer.- Susan Flood
- Wilson Chau was a delight to work with, took a very personal interest in my wishes and helped me put a "dream machine" together.- Edward P. Harris
- I'm extremely pleased with the computer that Puget Systems helped spec out for me. It is exactly what I was looking for to work efficiently with Lightroom. I was equally pleased with the whole customer service experience.- William Stickney
- We particularly liked the way you get to pick each and every component that you need. The other thing that was great is the way they test the final product extensively before handing it over.- unknown
- Researched the company (Puget), bio, employees, tech support, and the only problem I found was, I really couldn't find a problem with them at all. (Well maybe a bit pricey but look at the whole package).- R. K.
- The best customer service experience in the computer industry. From pre sale to post sale follow up the communication was prompt, polite, helpful and informative. - Dean Souleles
- "I am very, very happy with my purchase from Puget Systems, their customer care is outstanding and enjoying my new gaming desktop for a month now. Will buy my next computer system from them in the near future."- Jandr Collado
- The numerous computer options and awesome customer service can't be beat.- Chad Labdon
- If I could rate this company higher then a 10 I would.- Kyle M McKay
- The customer service was great, my computer was built well, and they provided me a comprehensive list with all the details about my machine.- Chris Sabanty
- This is the best unit I have ever purchased and I have been purchasing computers since 1984. - Howard Martin
- This company has absolutely phenomenal customer service and passionate and experienced PC builders. They take their work seriously like an art form and deliver on this promise.- Sumit Gupta
- I am delighted with this new computer. It functions smoothly and without a sound. What a relief it is not to have that constant buzz in the background when I am writing. - Judith Blackstone
- The packaging contained every single part, screw, sticker, booklet, etc., from every component that the machine shipped with.- Paul Grzelak
- The Bottom Line: Recommended- HardOCP
- It's just as you'd expect on the inside, clean and organized.- G4 Attack of the Show
- These people are great and a joy to work with. I would recomend them to anyone.- Steven Jacobsen