Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom PC.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- "This is the second time I've purchased a computer from Puget Systems. So far everything has worked well and when I needed help their customer service was easy to deal with. "- Daphne Gould
- I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience with Puget Custom Computers.- Jonell Chinn
- I am again/still happy with Puget Custom Computers - they are a world class computer company- Socalgal
- Very fast delivery. Was great to be able to see the updates on the build process as the order was being completed. Would definitely purchase again from Puget and recommend them to friends / colleagues.- Matt Kochanowski
- The machine makes so little noise, I actually crawled under my desk and held my head to the side of the case, just to make sure it was running.- Brian
- They provided me with a small but mighty PC.- John Wilson
- Within just 2 hours I got a non-templated email response- Rob E.
- For high-end business computers with the broadest array of component selections for a truly custom computer, we highly recommend Puget- Netscape Editorial
- ...Their web site is pretty amazing--they share all the checklists they are going through with your build and even show pictures and thermal imaging.- Thomas Welch
- This system is exactly what I was looking for to handle 4k editing workflows with color correction/grading, temp VFX and audio mixing thrown in. - Jason Cote
- The machine was delivered with a binder containing a record of its construction, post assembly benchmark results, a USB recovery thumb drive and the original Win 10 DVD.- Steven Richard
- I was very impressed by the detailed testing and inspection process that took place. In fact, this process was so thorough that it picked up a failed graphics/video card that stopped working pretty far along in the process.- Steven Schneider
- You will find the staff not only knowledgeable, but keenly interested in efficiently tailoring a system for you, without trying to sell you anything superfluous.- rebecca erickson
- Their entire staff is friendly, prompt and efficient with the entire process. - Bill Johnson
- ...we've always been Puget fans at [H]. We can transparently see where the effort is being made in some areas, and we've seen the company make changes based on our evaluation findings.- HardOCP
- Thanks to the P180, the Obsidian is able to keep noise in check while still offering a healthy amount of performance thanks to the Intel Core i5-2400 quad-core processor in the baseline configuration. This system is cool, fast, and quiet. - AnandTech
- They know what they are doing, they know what they are talking about, and they don't give you the runaround like a few companies out there. - Lonny Toman
- Fast turnaround, excellent customer service (thanks Jeff!).- David P.
- My computer is whisper quiet and the improvement in performance for Lightroom is amazing.- Scott Anderson
- The Deluge Mini is a custom build of the highest order.- Anandtech
- I just recieved my desktop today and upon opening the box, the first thing I noticed was the extremely professional wiring job. Rarely do I see such good work, and I'm into amp building, where good wiring is crucial.- Joe Rodriguez
- The Traverse 11 feels far more solid, and the quality of the case, keyboard and components used are (as expected) superb.- Nature Photographers Network
- Puget Custom Computers have been fantastic throughout the entire process, right from the build to the delivery, and that's what customers want.- 3DGameMan
- Build quality is impeccable.- John Hollenberg
- These guys do whatever it takes pure and simple to make sure you're satisfied.