Welcome to Puget Systems!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom computer.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- They keep the buyer informed during the entire build process via email and through their website. In fact they even send you an email with a picture of your newly built machine before they ship it to you.- Test Freaks
- The SPCR Edition v.3 of the Puget Serenity was not only the quietest fan-equipped PC we've ever tested but with an Intel 2600K Sandy Bridge under the hood, also the most capable.- Silent PC Review
- I recently bought a top-end, air-cooled, gaming computer from Puget. THIS WAS THE BEST SERVICE I'VE EVER RECEIVED FROM ANY COMPANY FOR ANY PURCHASE. - John Shriner
- Puget's SPCR-certified Serenity PC is a truly well-crafted high performance computer that remains at the cutting edge of silent computing.- Silent PC Review
- For workstation users that might be looking for an alternative to the Dell or HP offerings and want to get the latest hardware...looking into the Puget Genesis I and Genesis II line of systems is a great start.- PC Perspective
- I will also say that their systems are the quietest I have come across and the build quality is outstanding. - Alan Bailey
- I purchased a desktop system and received excellent advice prior to the sale and rapid (and good) tech support afterwards.- Patrick Kelly
- Puget Custom Computers packs a lot of power into our Ultimate Linux Desktop- Linux Journal Magazine
- With Puget Systems Serenity PC, the Define R5 fans running at 5V, the case is literally inaudible, measuring less than 1dBA. - Fractal Design
- They understand customer service.- Bruce Leander
- Questions are answered promptly. In my experience questions were answered on the same day.- Earl B. Stroup
- When it arrived, I was SHOCKED to see that all the documentation for my individual parts and the system sale as a whole were arranged in a 3 ring binder for safe keeping.- Dean Frost
- My search for a solution across popular manufacturers was unsuccessful. They could not meet my requirements. I turned to photography forums where I have confidence in the members and the moderators. Puget consistently received solid user reviews.- Marc Schoenholz
- I will never buy another computer anywhere else. First class outfit across the board. - Scott Mathews
- This was my first purchase from Puget Systems. Unfortunately, damage occurred to my system during shipping. The service and technical support people were incredible.- Michael Stout
- Communication was excellent and I will definitely be doing business with you again.- Lisa Delucchi
- My sales rep even made suggestions that LOWERED the cost of my build, without sacrificing the specs in any way.- Sean Long
- I am very pleased with how much this company has focused on providing great customer service. Thanks Puget, Keep up the great work. - Michael Maghinay
- I highly recommend them, and will be buying from them again in the future.- m. murphy
- Nice job describing components on the web pages, good communications.- Michael Edwards
- These guys have a knowledge base and relationship with computer component manufacturers, an information system, and a production process that makes buying a custom computer a real pleasure- Gary Walthrop
- Their support is the reason I gave a five star review it is phenomenal. My home was struck by lightning yesterday. I called Support and told them that my Ethernet port was fried and they immediately sent me a new one. - Joe Manausa
- My experience with your company was one of the best I've ever had with any company of any sort. From time I saved a configuration on your web site until I booted it up for the first time, everything was top notch.- Anonymous
- They give you a login and they track each step in the process, who is doing it, and they provide dozens of photos of everything from thermal imaging tests to BIOS configurations. - Anonymous
- He (Jon) offers knowlegable and effective hardware AND software support.- Michael Taustine