Welcome to Puget Systems!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom computer.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- Excellent from start to finish. Arrived on time, booted without difficulty and continues to perform perfectly. - Michael Roberts
- Beautifully built machine, ready to run. Impressed with status availability during construction. All Emails responded to within a couple of hours. Highly recommended.- Dale Maxwell
- My experience with your company was one of the best I've ever had with any company of any sort. From time I saved a configuration on your web site until I booted it up for the first time, everything was top notch.- Anonymous
- William George in Sales has been more than helpful in assisting me- Armen Harian
- This company never ceases to amaze me by their understanding and no nonsense way of dealing with everything.- Larry Brown
- I will never order a computer from another company, desktop or laptop.- Anonymous
- I must applaud Jon and his most excellent team for doing the excellent job that they do.- Lonny Toman
- I feel confident that my PC was expertly built and tested. And the fact that Puget stands behind their products and service with lifetime technical support and labor means a lot to me. - Michael OQuin
- I must say that I am very impressed so far with my decision to go with Puget Systems and the purchase of my Echo II System. Being able to completely customize my system was great.- Michael Gibson
- I was immediately struck by how perfectly organized all of the cables were. Amazing. I bow down to these guys. To be honest I will never buy a computer anywhere else ever again. - Anonymous
- They helped me to make the best, cost-effective choice for my bottom line.- Pamela Pakker-Kozicki
- These guys are awesome. They helped me pick the right computer and stayed in touch every step of the way.- Troy Brokenshire
- Thanks to the P180, the Obsidian is able to keep noise in check while still offering a healthy amount of performance thanks to the Intel Core i5-2400 quad-core processor in the baseline configuration. This system is cool, fast, and quiet. - AnandTech
- Order your next system from Puget Systems.... I know you'll be happy, and they'll stand behind it and make it right if you ever have any problems.- Bill Johnson
- We even brought in a decibel meter just to see how loud it is; this is easily the quietest gaming PC we've ever reviewed.- G4 Attack of the Show
- Just all sorts of great attention to detail on their part. - Peter Gardhouse
- They build a solid, well made machine, from some of the best components available anywhere, that meets my specific needs both technically and financially.- Armen Harian
- After 35 years of dealing with the whole range of computer manufacturers, I can say unequivocally that my experience with Puget Systems has been by far the best.- Paul Youngstrom
- We took delivery on the 3rd day and the system has been working really well since then.- Julie Hyry
- "The machine was exactly as I wanted it and the customer service was excellent. I shopped around before making my purchase and their customer service was the deciding factor when choosing where to buy my computer from. "- Jeff Solomon
- I got what I wanted: a powerful machine at a reasonable cost. And it arrived on time, in working condition, well packed. - David Hochman
- If you are serious about getting a great computer for a fair price, and want to experience a level of customer support unheard of in this day and age, give Puget Systems a try. You will not be disappointed. - Doug McBride
- Jon is awesome, he responds with the upmost best service. The man rocks. The company rocks. The site rocks. - Andrew Skilondz
- The Spirit computer that I received was excellent. Clearly it was made with care with the best components. I am very impressed with the quality of the entire system.- Feff Weien
- The fact that I could see every step of the building process as it was happening, blew me away. I got to see who was doing what, performance benchmarks, and even thermal images at idle and heavy load. What!?! Who does that!- Daniel Burch