- What addresses can you ship to?
- Does Puget Systems ship internationally?
- When is payment taken for an order? At checkout or shipping?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you offer financing?
- Does Puget Systems accept purchase orders?
Q: What addresses can you ship to?
A: Puget Systems can ship to any address within the United States (the fifty states plus Washington DC) that can be confirmed as a match with the purchasing credit card. When you submit payment, we check your address against the one(s) on file with your bank, and the two must match. If you would like to ship to an alternate address - one that is *not* on file with your bank - you have two options:
1) Give us the address that is on file with your credit card company. Then fax in a copy of your credit card (front and back) with your driver's license (front and back) and write out the address you would like the system shipped to. Our fax number is (425) 484-6208. Alternately you can take a picture of those items and email it in to your Puget Systems representative.
or the easier method...
2) You can call your credit card company and have them add that alternate address as an authorized shipping address.
Q: Does Puget Systems ship internationally?
A: Unfortunately, we are unable to ship outside of the United States (the fifty states plus Washington DC). While we may at some point provide international service, we cannot currently. It should also be noted that if a customer purchases their system while in the US and then moves to another country, the customer would be responsible for all warranty related shipping costs.
Q: When is payment taken for an order? At checkout or shipping?
A: Payment for orders is required up-front, at the time of sale, for all credit / debit card, PayPal, check / money orders, and / ACH / wire transfers. The only exception is for corporate customers with established NET terms accounts, who will be billed at shipping and then have a set amount of time to remit payment.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal - along with other options in select situations. For details, check out our Payments page.
Q: Do you offer financing?
A: Yes, we have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees. Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 12, 18, or 24 month terms. Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card or bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
We also accept PayPal, and they offer a service called PayPal Credit. If you set up a PayPal account, or already have one, you may apply for credit through that program - and if eligible may then use that to purchase from us and make monthly payments.
Q: Does Puget Systems accept purchase orders?
A: We offer NET terms to select, pre-approved customers on a case-by-case basis. For consumers and small businesses who need to defer payments, we recommend using a credit card or service like Affirm or PayPal Credit, which we present during checkout.
Would you like to see a question and answer added to this page?
Email your question to us at !