- What addresses can you ship to?
- Do you offer financing?
- Does Puget Systems ship internationally?
- Does Puget Systems accept purchase orders?
- What payment methods do you accept?
Q: What addresses can you ship to?
A: Puget Systems can ship to any address in the US or Canada that can be confirmed by a credit card or checking account issued in either of those countries. When you submit payment, we check your address against the one(s) on file with your bank, and the two must match. If you would like to ship to an alternate address - one that is *not* on file with your bank - you have two options:
1) Give us the address that is on file with your credit card company. Then fax in a copy of your credit card (front and back) with your driver's license (front and back) and write out the address you would like the system shipped to. Our fax number is (425) 484-6208. Alternately you can take a picture of those items and email it in to your Puget Systems representative.
or the easier method...
2) You can call your credit card company and have them add that alternate address as an authorized shipping address.
Q: Do you offer financing?
A: Regrettably, we do not. We have found that our interest rates would not be competitive, so we have not pursued this option. We do however accept all major credit cards, money orders, checks, and government and educational PO's.
We can also accept PayPal, and they have aquired a financing company called BillMeLater. If you set up a PayPal account, or already have one, you may apply for credit through that program - and if eligible may then use that to purchase from us and make monthly payments.
Q: Does Puget Systems ship internationally?
A: Due to the high level of international fraud in our industry, the answer to this question is for the most part, "no," but there are a few exceptions. We are more than willing to ship to any APO or FPO address through the USPS at a cost of $50. Shipping to Canada and Puerto Rico is also OK, but it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any applicable customs fees and/or taxes. Also, all warranty related shipping costs are not covered by Puget. Puget does not ship to any other international locations. (It should also be noted that if a customer purchases their system while in the US and then moves to another country, the customer would be responsible for all warranty related shipping costs.)
Q: Does Puget Systems accept purchase orders?
A: We accept Net 30 POs from the US Government as well as established educational institutions and major corporations. POs for smaller corporations will only be granted net terms once they have either established a good history of orders with us, or are able to provide very detailed credit references and accounting statements for our approval.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, cashier's check, wire transfer and cash.
Would you like to see a question and answer added to this page?
Email your question to us at !