Purpose Built Workstations
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom PC!
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and manufacture workstations for:
- It just worked, and worked well; you can't ask for more than that- Linux Journal Magazine
- They had installed everything, so all that was left to do was play Skyrim.- Lindsey
- I purchased a desktop system and received excellent advice prior to the sale and rapid (and good) tech support afterwards.- Patrick Kelly
- Working with Jeff was like dealing with a top customer focused organization. His service and attention to detail reminded me of two of the top ranked global customer service companies - LL Bean and Amazon.- Marc Schoenholz
- I'm impressed by the level of expertise.- Rob E.
- I was impressed with the partially unsolicited input I got from William George concerning configuration of the system. Although I have not needed tech support yet, I am looking forward to rather than dreading the experience.- Robert Foester
- When they offer the option of a "silent computer" they mean it- James King
- The people at Puget are very friendly and helpful. They treat you as friends.- tony collier
- The system is very fast and super quiet (and I didn't even buy the quiet one). I spent more than I initially had planned, but I wanted a really fast and flexible system and that is what I have. Very happy.- Anonymous
- UPS shipped my computer without a hitch across the country.- Bob Ingrassia
- The Serenity Mini SPCR Edition is another worthy addition to Puget's lineup of super-quiet PC offerings. Like its precessors, this sample is superbly assembled, provides great performance and remains extremely quiet in our test conditions.- Silent PC Review
- Your company responds quickly and intelligently to all queries. - Edward P. Harris
- Quiet is what I asked for and I got a really fast (thanks to 1TB SSD C: drive), whisper quiet powerhouse for my music recording, mixing and visual presentations! - Dr. William Henshaw
- Phenomenal customer service- Michael
- You can tell these people have a passion for what they do, and they build it like its their own.- Tom Wujek
- I received honest feedback on the system I had configured, and the prompt communications back from Puget were very informative.- Dean Frost
- He never pushed me to buy, he encouraged me to move at my own pace- Rick Downey
- they advised me of the pros and cons of the various graphics cards I was contemplating- Dan V.
- I've waited about 6 months before writing a review so I could put my Genesis system to full use. My system performs top notch and I was very pleased with the entire experience from ordering, communication, build, and delivery- John Simon
- The extra bolts and screws were stored neatly in a labeled bag- Lindsey
- Great company to do business with. The prices are hands down lowest you'll find for this type of service.- Robert Plummer
- The shipping material ensures the product will withstand the abuse of the "I don't give a crap" delivery services and your product will arrive with a custom information binder that puts the rest of the industry to shame. - Scott Mathews
- Puget Custom Computers give good value for the product they supply and an honest work ethic for which I (among many others) are quite happy to pay for. - Mark Hiscock
- Puget Systems' Genesis performed like the winner it is. Steady, fast and reliable.- Post Magazine
- Puget Systems has given me an incredible experience in my computer purchase.- Christopher