Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for custom computers.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- Puget Systems hardware has always been well put together, and the Genesis II Quiet is no different.- Anandtech
- I would hightly recommend Puget to anyone wanting a top notch system with personal service.- Carolyn Conner
- Quality top to bottom.- Phil P.
- As expected, the new laptop was well packed and fully protected from even the worst of potential bad-handling delivery.- Nature Photographers Network
- All in all, the Puget shipped with a very clean Windows installation, so the company gets kudos for that. We hate bloatware, hidden processes, or pre-installed software that we did not ask for, and the Puget had none of that.- HardOCP
- It's taken me nearly two weeks to leave this feedback; that's because I was having too much fun reviewing everything my new system offers.- José Felix
- The product was shipped on time and the on-site install with a hook-up to my network professionally accomplished.- Frank
- I'm an extremely picky consumer who wanted the absolute best computer possible (budget was not an issue), and I wanted it to be silent. I'm blown away and will use them for all future computer purchases. - Anonymous
- these people build fantastic computers- Blake S.
- Puget Systems really goes the extra mile- Keith Bereswill
- Puget has an on line order/build status system that is superb. Each major step is marked and documented. I felt like I was part of the process. It is a very special touch, yet only a small part of the overall experience.- John Retherford
- the attention to detail is excellent, the technical expertise invaluable- Alistair
- Puget's SPCR-certified Serenity Mini is another well-crafted high performance computer at the very limits of silent computing.- Silent PC Review
- Beginning the first time I visited the Puget website and began configuring possible systems, I received clear and well thought out emails from Puget representatives helping me with configuration options and offering suggestions.- Baker Donelson
- Nice job describing components on the web pages, good communications.- Michael Edwards
- I knew it would be more expensive, but it was/is WELL worth every penny.- SA Wellington
- After the sale, one of their staff spoke with me and provided specialized information about obscure installation topics that is hard to find. - Anonymous
- Wilson Chau was a delight to work with, took a very personal interest in my wishes and helped me put a "dream machine" together.- Edward P. Harris
- I got what I wanted: a powerful machine at a reasonable cost. And it arrived on time, in working condition, well packed. - David Hochman
- The Bottom Line: Recommended- HardOCP
- You can't go wrong with Puget!- lj53
- I researched other big name computer companies, but they couldn't come close to the features and value of this system. - Patrick Healy
- They build a solid, well made machine, from some of the best components available anywhere, that meets my specific needs both technically and financially.- Armen Harian
- The staff are very friendly and helpful and it is amazing to be able to see your computer being built every step of the way.- K.K. Stephens
- In two words "Top Shelf".- J Love