Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for custom computers.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- Thus far the service has been extraordinary. Very personal service, and pretty much around the clock. I even got a reply once after midnight as I was trying to decide on what configuration I wanted. It's like the Puget guys never sleep!!- Tim Ganstrom
- I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience with Puget Custom Computers.- Jonell Chinn
- If your going to buy, buy from PCC.- Charles Shepherd
- I received my new machine last week; the system was as expected and delivered on time. - Barry Courtois
- I have nothing but commendation for the superbly smooth and thorough service- Alistair
- Wilson Chau was a delight to work with, took a very personal interest in my wishes and helped me put a "dream machine" together.- Edward P. Harris
- Jeremy and Wilson upgraded the CPU to another one they had in stock, answered some of technical questions about it, and expedited shipping so the order would make it in time.- Anonymous
- William offered help in a most impartial way.- James
- Puget has demonstrated that they can build a system that is not just quiet but silent under most circumstances. No other system integrator that we know of can make this boast. - Silent PC Review
- It was packed beautifully, they included unboxing instructions and a great 3 ring notebook with printed pages with all the information about my machine, recovery disk and USB. They included extra cables in case I needed it. - Anonymous
- Over the years I've purchased more than 2500 PC's for my businesses and a few for my personal use. I've used many suppliers and so far I like Puget the best. I can get what I want the way I want it, and it works. - Jacks1234
- This company knows their stuff better than anyone else.- Christopher
- This company has absolutely phenomenal customer service and passionate and experienced PC builders. They take their work seriously like an art form and deliver on this promise.- Sumit Gupta
- Order process was painless. Delivery was right on time. Packaging was perfect. Computer was exactly as ordered including a pre-wiring request for a latter hardware addition. I guess you get the idea that I am a satisfied customer.- Rich
- My Obsidian computer arrived promptly as promised (12 days) and loaded up easily with my applications. It's the quietest and fastest desktop I've ever used. This is a state of the art machine I'm telling all my friends to consider.- Anonymous
- Even though it is a gaming computer running the most powerful gaming card currently available, the Fractal Design Define R5 case makes the computer - dead - quiet. - Anonymous
- The customer service and support that this company provides is extremely unique. - Kyle M McKay
- Can't say enough about Puget and the new Intel hardware- John Herms
- The Serenity SPCR Edition keeps everything running remarkably frosty, and that's due in no small part to the attention paid to airflow inside the case. - Anandtech
- Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Called us to make sure all was good. Computer is magnificent. Fast, quiet and looks great. The computer and Puget are exactly what we were looking for to fulfill our computer needs.- Paul Moore
- This is my second system purchase. All the same praise applies as the first time I bought: good pre-purchase advice, a fair price, on-time delivery (to the East Coast), and hardware that works just fine.- David Hochman
- If I could rate this company higher then a 10 I would.- Kyle M McKay
- So far the customer service is really great. Jon have responded to my questions very quickly.- Frank Flores
- Unlike other manufacturers with whom I have dealt, Puget Systems does not just take the money and run after they've made a sale. - Marla
- I turned to PCC because I was fed up with calling the 800-pound gorilla's tech support and speaking to nameless, faceless, people whose job it is not to deviate from the customer support script. - David Randall