This specific model, the Hydro H110, uses a double 140mm fan setup to mount and cool the radiator. That means it only works in a chassis where there are two, side-by-side 140mm fan mounts near the CPU. For mounting it comes with hardware to fit AMD's AM2, AM2+, AM3, FM1, and FM2 CPUs as well as Intel's socket 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011 processors.
There is a LOT of cooling power in this unit. A 140mm radiator has about 50% more surface area than 120mm, and this unit has double that again. We have cooled 150W processors with this unit, no problem. You do, however, need to make sure your chassis has all the fan spots necessary for this radiator.
|Length||213 mm (8.4 in)|
|Width||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Height||29 mm (1.1 in)|
|Air Flow||94 CFM|
|Fan Size||140x25 mm (5.5 in)|
|Fan Speed||1500 RPM|
|Noise Level||35 dBa|
|Static Pressure||1.64 mmAq|
|Compatibility||Intelô LGA 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011. AMDô sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3|
- 280mm radiator The 280mm-wide radiator has a larger surface area than typical 240mm radiators for more efficient heat transfer.
- 280mm radiator The blades of the included 140mms fan are larger than most 120mm fan blades, so they donít need to spin as fast to deliver the same airflow, reducing noise without lowering performance.
- Next-generation tubing The low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free.
- Advanced cold plate and manifold design The cold plate uses copper for outstanding heat transfer, and the manifold is engineered for efficient flow.
- Simple mounting bracket The multi-platform mounting bracket easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors.
Extreme CPU cooling performance
Hydro Series H110 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler that provides cooling thatís far superior to stock CPU air fans. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H110 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU.
Take advantage of your 280mm radiator mount
For efficient cooling, bigger is better Ė itís simple physics. If your PCís case can fit a 280mm radiator, Hydro Series H110 will give you better performance. The larger diameter fans provide better airflow with lower noise than most 120mm fans, and the 280mm radiator has more surface area for faster cooling.
Configure a custom computer with the Corsair Hydro Series H110 CPU Cooler.