This specific model, the Hydro H90, uses a single 140mm fan to mount and cool the radiator. That means it only works in a chassis where there is a 140mm fan mount near the CPU, and where the airflow layout allows for both fresh air intake over the radiator and nearby exhaust of the hot air as well. For mounting it comes with hardware to fit AMD's AM2, AM2+, AM3, FM1, and FM2 CPUs as well as Intel's socket 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011 processors.
With the addition of Fractal to our case line up we now have the ability to mount the H90 CPU cooler. The pump is similar to the H110 and does make more noise than the H60, though the H90 has more surface area for the radiator to spread the heat from the liquid coolant.
|Length||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Width||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Height||27 mm (1.1 in)|
|Air Flow||94 CFM|
|Fan Size||140x140x25 mm (5.5 in)|
|Fan Speed||1500 RPM|
|Noise Level||35 dBa|
|Static Pressure||1.64 mmAq|
|Compatibility||Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011 AMD sockets AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2|
- 140mm radiator The 140mm-wide radiator has a larger surface area than typical 120mm radiators for more efficient heat transfer.
- Low-RPM 140mm fan The blades of the included 140mm fan are larger than most 120mm fan blades, so it doesn't need to spin as fast to deliver the same airflow.
- Next-generation tubing The low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free.
- Advanced cold plate and manifold design The cold plate uses copper for outstanding heat transfer, and the manifold is engineered for efficient flow
- Simple mounting bracket The multi-platform mounting bracket easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors.
Low noise, high performance CPU cooling
Hydro Series H90 is a 140mm all-in-one liquid CPU cooler that provides better cooling with lower noise than other high-end liquid coolers. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H90 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU.
Take advantage of your 140mm fan mount
For efficient cooling, bigger is better - it's simple physics. If your PC's case supports 140mm fans, Hydro Series H90 will give you better performance. The larger diameter fan has better airflow with lower noise than most 120mm fans, and the 140mm radiator has more surface area for faster cooling.
Configure a custom computer with the Corsair Hydro Series H90 CPU Cooler.