Note: Suitable for CPUs with wattage up to 85W. Quiet operation up to 70W only.
- Multiple heatpipes for well spread heat around aluminum fins
- Soldered fins to copper base (nickel plated) to make effective contact
- Light weight and easy installation
- Compatibility across multiple platforms (socket 478/754/939/940)
- Enormous wingspan gives extra cooling to MOSFET or NB chipset
Dimension: L116 x W96 x H96 (mm) Fin only, with 25mm thick fan
Weight: 360g (heat sink only)
Size: 92 x 92 x 25 (mm)
Bearing: Two ball
Speed: 2400 rpm
Air Flow: 44.79 CFM
Noise Level: 35.0 dBA
AMD: Athlon64 FX 3200+ (socket 939/940) /Athlon64 3200+ (socket 754) and above
Intel: Pentium-4 LGA775 2.8GHz and above
with the Thermalright XP-90 Heatsink w/ 92mm Papst Fan.