Cooler Master HAF-X 942
[ Front Panel ]
The Cooler Master HAF cases offer very good cooling. So if you intend to put components in your system that create a lot of heat, this could be a good case for cooling them. These cases have a built-in side-panel window and ventilated areas around the case, so if you decide to use this case I recommend against the use of AcoustiPack sound dampening material, since it will not be applied on the window, or ventilated areas. Due to the open nature of these cases, they do not do a great job of dampening the noise of the component in your system. So if noise is a concern, you may want to consider another case.
Note: We have designed custom shipping materials for this case. Specially made foam and boxes provide superior protection during shipping! Click here for more details.
|Material||Plastic shell, steel frame|
|Maximum Motherboard Size||EATX|
|Height||590 mm (23.2 in)|
|Width||230 mm (9.1 in)|
|Depth||550 mm (21.7 in)|
|Net Weight||16.08 kg (35.5 lbs)|
|External 5.25 inch||4|
|External 3.5 inch||0|
|Internal 3.5 inch||7|
|Internal 2.5 inch||0|
|Front Panel Connectors|
|Included Fans||Front 230mm Red LED, Top 200mm, Side 200mm, Rear 140mm|
|Additional Fans Possible||Top 200mm|
- SATA Dock for easy installation without the need of removing side panel
- USB 3.0 on front I/O panel
- Air duct to cool the latest graphic cards
- Up to 1 x 230 mm red LED fan and 3 x 200 mm fans
- 9 slots support triple VGA cards
- Adjustable VGA card holder to support heavier GPU cards
- Power supply partition to conceal cables
- Advanced cable management with rubber grommets
- Spacious interior for larger component parts
- Rugged black coated interior
2 hard drive hot-swap bays can be converted to standard 5.25" bays if needed.
Front USB 3.0 ports are pass-through ports and need to be plugged into USB3.0 ports on the motherboard. These ports can be converted to standard USB 2.0 ports (plugged into internal motherboard headers) if needed.
Configure a custom computer with the Cooler Master HAF-X 942.