Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey
[ Front Panel ]
Note: We have designed custom shipping materials for this case. Specially made foam and boxes provide superior protection during shipping! Click here for more details.
|Material||Plastic shell, steel frame|
|Maximum Motherboard Size||ATX|
|Height||464 mm (18.3 in)|
|Width||232 mm (9.1 in)|
|Depth||523 mm (20.6 in)|
|Net Weight||12.3 kg (27.1 lbs)|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||170mm|
|Maximum GPU Length||295mm (430 with HD cage removed)|
|Maximum PSU Length||270mm (170mm with bottom fan installed)|
|External 5.25 inch||2|
|External 3.5 inch||0|
|Internal 2.5 inch||2|
|Internal 2.5/3.5 inch||8|
|Front Panel Connectors|
|Included Fans||140mm front and rear|
|Total Fan Mounts||120/140mm front, 2x 120/140mm top, 1x 120/140mm bottom|
- High density noise-reducing material for an optimal silent case
- Patent pending ModuVent design allowing the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow
- Top HDD cage (5 trays total) can be rotated 90 degrees or removed for additional airflow or to accommodate long graphic cards up to 430mm in length
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans
- Two Silent Series R2 fans included, featuring hydraulic bearings contributing to a longer life expectancy
- Wider case body that allows for improved cable routing behind the motherboard - now 26mm wide
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze
- Two SSDs can be mounted on the back of the motherboard plate
The Fractal Design Define R4 is the latest in the Define Series of computer cases offering minimalistic and stunning Scandinavian design fused with maximum sound reduction, configurability and functionality.
The Define R4 side and front door panels are fitted with dense, sound-absorbing material making it a benchmark for noise reduction. Moreover, the Define R4 accommodates up to 8 HDDs, all modern graphics card sizes, and multiple ventilation options - including two standard Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans - to keep internal components at optimal temperatures.
For ultimate functionality, the Define R4 features a front interface with USB 3.0 and an integrated three-speed fan controller behind the front panel door.
with the Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey.