Note: In order to protect the data on your RAID array we intentionally disable sleep in Windows/Linux.
|Type of Ports||Mini-SAS SFF8643|
|Number of Ports||6|
|RAID Modes Supported||0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60|
|Native Supported Disks||24|
|Maximum Supported Disks||240|
|Battery Backup Available?||Yes|
|Slot Style||PCI-Express x8|
|Form Factor||Low/Full Height|
|Model||SAS3324 dual core RAID-On-Chip (ROC)|
|Memory Amount||4096 MB|
|Net Weight||0.331 kg (0.7 lbs)|
- Connect up to 240 SATA or SAS drives with eight internal and eight external 12Gb/s SAS ports
- Provides internal storage and RAID data protection to address a wide range of storage performance and capacity requirements
- Support critical, high-bandwidth applications with PCIe 3.0 connectivity
- Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60
- Add more protection and peace of mind CacheVault flash cache protection
Data center, web, cloud and high-performance computing environments not only require large amounts of storage capacity, they also must provide the data protection and performance todays applications and end users demand. The MegaRAID SAS 9361-24i 12Gb/s SAS and SATA RAID controller card addresses these needs by delivering proven performance and RAID data protection for a range of server storage applications.
Configure a custom computer with the LSI 9361-24i SAS/SATA RAID Controller.