- Simplify installation and maintenance with Intel® SingleDriver™ technology High-performing, auto-negotiating 10/100/ 1000 connection Intel® 82541PI Gigabit Controller Enhances high performance and reliability Compatible with Fast Ethernet and Ethernet Reduces deployment and training costs and enables easy, quick migration to Gigabit Ethernet
- Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) 2.3 32-bit 33/66 MHz Designed for high performance on desktop bus architecture 10/100/1000 Mbps Allows easy migration to faster networks as current 10/100 Mbps networks move to Gigabit, without requiring reconfiguration by IT staff-saving time, money and downtime
- Category-5 Cabling Uses pre-existing 4-pair cabling and saves re-wiring cost Interrupt Moderation Significantly reduces CPU utilization and increases throughput
- Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI), Wake on LAN* (WoL), Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) Allows lower power consumption, remote wake and remote booting Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)/Desktop Management Interface (DMI), Wired for Management (WfM) Lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) through improved manageability
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab* Technology Supports standards interoperability Advanced Cable Diagnostics Dynamically tests and reports network problems (interrupts, error rate, cable length) and automatically compensates for cable issues such as crossover cable, wrong pin-out and polarity Support for Many Network Operating Systems (NOSs) Enables widespread deployment
Built on Intel lead-free technology, the Intel PRO/ 1000 GT Desktop Adapter is the environmentally friendly way to bring Gigabit performance to your desktop at no extra cost. The GT Desktop Adapter contains no lead and conforms to the European Union's Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances and Japan's White Goods Recycling Act.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
90-day Money-back Guarantee (U.S. and Canada)
- Intel Pro/1000 GT Desktop Network Adapter Drivers
Version 21.1 Released 10/11/16
For Win7_64, Win8_64, Win10_64, Svr2012_64
Configure a custom computer with the Intel Pro/1000 GT Desktop Network Adapter.