- Integrated HDTV Encoder - Provides world-class HDTV-out functionality up to and including 1920x1080i resolutions.
- Superscalar 24-pipe GPU Architecture - Delivers up to 2x the shading power of previous generation products taking gaming performance to extreme levels.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 Engine - Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 Technology - The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 Tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- 64-Bit Texture Filtering and Blending - Based on the OpenEXR technology from Industrial Light & Magic, NVIDIA's 64-bit texture implementation sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending.
- nView Multi-Display Technology - The nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary. Please verify multi-display support in the graphics card before purchasing.
- PCI Express Certified - Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4GB/s in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
- NVIDIA SLI Technology - Dramatically scales performance by allowing two graphics cards to be run in parallel. Only available on select PCI-Express models.
- NVIDIA PureVideo Technology - The combination of the GeForce 6 Series GPUs' high-definition video processor and NVIDIA video decode software delivers unprecedented HD video, stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- 128-Bit Studio-Precision Computation - 128-bit studio-precision computation through the entire pipeline prevents image defects due to low precision and ensures the best image quality for even the most demanding applications.
- Integrated TV Encoder - Provides best-of-class TV-out functionality for resolutions up to 1024x768.
- Dual 400MHz RAMDACs - Blazing-fast RAMDACs support dual QXGA displays with ultra-high, ergonomic refresh rates-up to 2048x1536@85Hz.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 Support - Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for all DirectX 9 applications, including Shader Model 3.0 titles.
- OpenGL 2.0 Optimizations and Support - Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL applications
- NVIDIA UltraShadow II Technology - Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games like id Software's DOOM 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects.
- Dual Dual-Link TMDS Connector
Performance: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX690 MHz GPU24 Pixel Pipelines400 MHz RAMDAC
Memory: 256 MB, DDR31760 MHz (effective)56.32 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
Interface: PCI-E 16XDVI-I, DVI-I, HDTVSLI Capable
Resolution & Refresh: 240 Hz Max Refresh Rate2048 x 1536 x 32bit x85Hz Max Analog2048 x 1536 Max Digital
Other Requirements: - Minimum of a 450 Watt power supply. (Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 22 Amp Amps.) - Minimum 550 Watt for SLI mode system. (Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 34 Amp Amps.) - An available 6 pin PCI-E power connector (hard drive power dongle to PCI-E 6 pin adapter included with card)
EVGA video cards have attained "Designed for Windows XP" certification. These video cards have passed rigorous testing and take full advantage of all of the features and capabilities of Microsoft Windows XP.
with the eVGA 7900GT KO Superclocked 256MB.