NVIDIA® TITAN RTX™ Data Science PC
TITAN RTX's and NVIDIA RAPIDS software stack installed!
Request a Consultation
Software and Hardware Configuration Information
Titan RTX powered Data Science PC comes with a comprehensive stack of tested and optimized data science software built on NVIDIA CUDA-X AI.
- RAPIDS data processing and machine learning libraries,
- NVIDIA optimized XGBoost, TensorFlow, PyTorch, and other leading data science software,
- GPU-accelerated Docker configuration
- NGC (NVIDIA GPU Cloud) docker container registry providing many optimized ML/AI frameworks
- Documentation and Examples
- Ubuntu 18.04 OS
This stack provides accelerated workflows for faster data preparation, model training and data visualization.
- 1 or 2 NVIDIA Titan RTX GPU's with 24GB GPU memory
- NVIDIA NVLINK Bridge for high bandwidth low latency communication between GPU's
- Intel Xeon-W CPU
- Up to 512 GB System memory
- High quality motherboard
- 4 Full X16, PLX switched, metal reinforced PCIe slots
- Optimal chassis with excellent cooling and quiet operation optimized for dual RTX Titan GPU's
This is a great Hardware platform for ML/AI Data Science workloads pre-configured with an excelent optimized sotfware stack provided by NVIDIA.
Note that due to the ongoing development of ML/AI configurations, we recommend speaking with one of our consultants before purchasing this machine. Please look at the system configuration page for more details.
Why Choose Puget Systems?
Rather than getting a generic workstation, our systems are designed around your unique workflow and are optimized for the work you do every day.
By keeping inventory of our most popular parts, and maintaining a short supply line to parts we need, we are able to offer an industry leading ship time of 7-10 business days on nearly all our system orders.
We make sure our representatives are as accessible as possible, by phone and email. At Puget Systems, you can actually talk to a real person!
Click here for even more reasons!