SYBA Firewire 1394a/1394b PCI-Express Card
This Firewire card can be used to add two Firewire 800 ports and a Firewire 400 port. As such, it's perfect for somebody who might be using several types of Firewire devices.
These cards sometimes have compatibility issues with certain hardware configurations. If we encounter a problem during the build process, we may substitute a Startech brand replacement card.
|Type of Ports||1394a/b|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Port Location(s)||2 1394b external, 1 1394a external|
|Slot Style||PCI-Express x1|
|Form Factor||Full Height|
2x 1394b (9-pin, Bi-lingual)
1x 1394a (6-pin)
Supports Data Transfer Rates of:
- TI Chipset
- Simultaneous Operation of Multiple High-performance Devices
- Supports Hot-swapping and Plug-n-Play Connection of Peripheral Devices
- Works with Various Types of FireWire 800 (1394b) and 1394a Devices Including Portable Hard Disk, DV Camcorder, Digital Camera, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive and Other Audio/Video Devices
- 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with Transfer Rate 2.5Gb/s Full Duplex Channel
- Support Provisions of IEEE P1394b Revision 1.33+
- Compliant with PCI-Express Revision 1.0a
- Compliant with IEEE 1394 OpenHCI Specifications V1.0 and V1.1
- Compliant with IEEE 1394-1995 for a High Performance Serial Bus
- Compliant with IEEE 1394a-2000 Standard
- Fully Backward Compatible to 1394a Specification
- Fully Interoperable with FireWire, iLink, and SB1394 Implementation of IEEE 1394 Standard
Configure a custom computer with the SYBA Firewire 1394a/1394b PCI-Express Card.