Purpose Built Workstations
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom computer!
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and manufacture custom built computers for:
- What of the biggest advantages of buying a computer from Puget Computer is that if you have a problem, you can call them and talk to an expert who will solve the problem - taking over control of your computer to do so, if necessary. - Adel Hakki
- When it arrived, I was SHOCKED to see that all the documentation for my individual parts and the system sale as a whole were arranged in a 3 ring binder for safe keeping.- Dean Frost
- They even found ways to save me money when they reviewed my system. How many times do you see that happen these days??- tony collier
- This was really a great experience. Their consultation helped me refine what I needed to match what I was trying to do (quiet PC) and the build was quick and painless. I am very pleased.- Taylor Smith
- I was able to customize it just the way I wanted it and it was a great price.- Brian G.
- Had an excellent transaction with Puget Custom Computers. William was professional and witty. He helped me during the entire process and worked with me to build the laptop that would best suit my needs.- Bryan Zorilo
- I not only received an e-mail about the estimated delivery, but also photos of the finished PC- Christian Criswell
- I was impressed with the information - including photos of thermal imaging, testing results as well as step by step updates on the build process - provided to me about my system. - Nicholas Williams
- the sales rep helped me with selecting the right parts that matched my needs- Cameron Voss
- I was very surprised by the number of options available to me, along with detailed, easy to read explanations for each option...I was also very impressed by the efficiency of the ordering process. - Anonymous
- An excellent company with outstanding responsiveness to customer needs.- Jeremy Schulz
- From the order date to the date it arrived was pretty much exactly two weeks, and I shipped by ground from Washington state to Ontario. They had it built and tested in a week.- Peter Gardhouse
- It's this type of service that you will never get from a big name manufacturer.- Tech Spot
- It (Traverse laptop) has remained 100% flawless in both ability and reliability - and I still cannot hear it running.- Nature Photographers Network
- Perry was knowledgeable and forthcoming, and didn't try to sell me anything. Just good, straight, honest advice.- Eric
- So if you're thinking about getting a new machine...go ahead and pull the trigger with Puget...you won't be sorry.
- This second sample that we just finished testing is nothing short of marvelous.- Silent PC Review
- I did not want to have to buy a computer bundled with more than I needed. Puget Systems provided configurations very much like I wanted and their customization allowed me to achieve the configuration I was seeking.- Anonymous
- They definitely give the best all-around value.- Tom Wujek
- I kept wondering how many more times I could get impressed with a single purchase!- NPN Magazine
- I personally enjoyed Puget's online status updates as your system is being built. You can follow the step-by-step process and they even post benchmarks and photos of your system online before it ships.- Tech Spot
- This is my second Puget computer. I have had nothing but the best interactions with everyone I have dealt with at the company. - Lisa Mackey
- The Deluge Mini is a custom build of the highest order.- Anandtech
- Puget's attention to detail is worth noting here, too: in our idle power their towers occupy the entire top of the chart. Even their overclocked SLI rig, the Deluge Mini, idles lower than CyberPower's Gamer Xtreme 4000...with a single card.- Anandtech
- There was absolutely no bloat pre-installed -- as it should be -- which is one of the great things about a custom-built computer.- Tech Spot