Welcome to Puget Custom Computers!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom computer.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build custom computers for:
- This is really the first tricked-out system we've received from them, and it's a doozy aimed at demonstrating what Intel's new Sandy Bridge-E and X79 platform can do.- Anandtech
- Puget has impressed us with two custom built gaming rigs and they are promising even more unique solutions to common PC problems coming up in the very near future.- PC Perspective
- This was a great experience for me. I wanted a certain computer and got what I wanted for the first time in my life.- Condie Carmack
- They shipped it in a gigantic box full of customized padding. I bet I could push the box down a flight of stairs and the computer would still be fine. - Hamilton Stallings
- I asked all sorts of technical questions that were answered expertly to my satisfaction.- Frank
- Emails are answered within the hour, usually within 15 minutes, and the whole communication history is posted in your account.- Christopher Michelsen
- The only trouble I've ever had with any of the 5 systems I've previously bought from Puget was a failed graphics card, on a system 5 years old, and they were completely helpful even on an old system.- Ayana Craven
- All I can say is WOW! What a pleasurable purchasing experience I had getting my latest PC from Puget Systems.- Keith Bereswill
- If you value a well designed quiet machine, Puget's line of quiet desktops are really a joy to use. The machine is whisper quite and powerful.- Ken Lash
- I'm recommending them to anyone who needs a new system.- Christopher Michelsen
- You get what you pay for and the added expense of buying through Puget Systems ensures you are receiving high quality, dependable parts and great customer service from a local USA company. - Haldon Bryer
- I went to Puget because I heard they could build a quiet computer system. The system is less than 2 feet away from me as I type and for all intents it is completely silent. Highest possible recommendation.- Scott Mathews
- I have looked all over, and for what I want and what I can afford, this company certainly delivers more than what you ask for.- Lonny Toman
- The best service I have ever Experience!! I recommend to anyone shoping for a computer.- Toby Russell
- William George of Puget provided some no BS recommendations that helped create a system that is exactly what I wanted, at a number within our budget and doesn't include any of the "crapware" that you will find on commercially purchased computers.- Chuck Leonard
- My questions were answered promptly, thoughtfully, and thoroughly. Not being a "computer person", I was quite intimidated by the thought of choosing components for a PC. - Peggy Hrastar
- The PC is perfect, and their input and support during the build process was outstanding- Walter R.
- I am very excited because I will soon be getting the computer I want for hundreds less than I expected to pay. I am definetly telling my friends about Puget Custom Computers.
- They listened carefully to my needs and desires and helped me design an efficient and affordable system.- Carol Follett
- They were always responsive, courteous, and respectful in emails- Jeff Terrell
- The main thing that drew me to this organization was their attention to the quality of their computers. They do not try to sell cheap computers that later fail. This initial impression was validated in every experience that I had with them.- Timothy Redmond
- Order your next system from Puget Systems.... I know you'll be happy, and they'll stand behind it and make it right if you ever have any problems.- Bill Johnson
- EXCELLENT! My computer is fantastic.- Dori Klippel
- One of the, if not THE, smoothest transaction with any business I've ever dealt with. Their employees give you honest and true suggestions- Vincent Lawler
- Puget Systems support was outstanding. Although it was not a hardware issue, Dr. Don Kinghorn lent his expertise in setting up an Intel compiler with a MS IDE, and in getting linked to the Intel MKL. - Edward Shoup