Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for custom computers.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- I have been a repeat customer of Puget Systems for 10 years now and they never disappoint. From discussing requirements and how best they can support me to discussion about the build, including photos, they are top notch.- Gregory Ford
- It was nice to find a company that is both knowlegable about their products, and very customer oriented.
- It is always easy to talk to someone who knows what they are talking about. I'm recommending them to my friends and family.
- Wilson in Sales worked with me for around two months designing a system that met my requirements - Charles Bihler
- The day I decided to get a custom system built for myself, I simply did a search on Google. It came up with a number of valid results. The first place I called was Puget, and after about 38 seconds on the phone I knew I was in great hands.- Bayard Galey
- The person I talked with was very knowledgeable and very patient with me. He quickly understood the problem and recommended the right tests to run.- Steve Waisner
- Puget took the time to truly understand my unique requirements. They then employ this understanding to specify just the right components and configuration for my PC. - Kim Korn
- This is my fourth PC from Puget Systems. I've had it for three years and still get EXCELLENT support service.- Steve Haggerty
- I love the extra special service you receive- Scott Bailey
- I've called them with questions that were way outside the job description (often related to Windows, where I should've been calling Microsoft), and they've always taken the time to help solve issues without complaints.- Peter F.
- They provide a complete status report on your build as the process moves along, and even sent me a youtube video of a technician going over all aspect of my computer, so I was aware of every stage of the build. - Richard Phillips
- From the first day I called them they have provided me with quick, intelligent and courteous customer service.- Larry Brown
- When it arrived, I was SHOCKED to see that all the documentation for my individual parts and the system sale as a whole were arranged in a 3 ring binder for safe keeping.- Dean Frost
- I have never been treated in this personal a fashion at any time in all of my Internet shopping experiences (which are considerable).- Phillip Adams
- I was sold on Puget Systems after spending an hour so on their extremely informative web site which describes various computer options tailored to a users- J.G. Dillon
- From start to finish, every detail in your delivery process was letter perfect.- Edwin Shaffer
- It is simply one of the best online buying experiences I have had from any company.- Michael Cerasuolo
- "This was my second experience buying from Puget Custom Computers and each time I have gotten exceptional service. They patiently answered all my questions as I took my time to decide. Highly recommended.- Robert Benedict
- I love my computer. It's freaking fast and amazingly quiet (and it looks cool too). - Eric
- Excellent customer service and order process. High quality build with high attention to detail. System performance is very good.- Serve the Home
- my very patient sales rep took the time to ask questions & provide alternative options- Warren Jones
- Through no fault of theirs, the system from Puget suffered a minor shipping mishap. I informed them and they immediately made strides to make it right, replacing the potential damaged part right away including shipping.- Jake Patton
- I loved the ability to see the status of your machine's build and the photos of my completed build that were sent to me as I was waiting for shipping was a great touch.- John Pizzicaroli
- ...we have no problem recommending Puget to [H] readers. If you haven't checked this company out, we recommend you do so.- HardOCP
- If you want quality and performance, and service after the fact, give them a look for your next system.- Dennis Brough