Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for custom computers.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- The build out inside is clean so it's a fun thing to show off in my office. (Love the Green LEDs!) But more importantly, it really is quite.- Tim Ganstrom
- My family, several members with laptops, were always fighting for my desktop. To resolve that I bought another! I pulled it out of the box, turned it on and was simply amazed!- Armand Escalera
- They have a great online status system keeping me up to date on every decision and step of the build. They test the system out as thoroughly as anyone I've seen.- Chris B.
- They were available to field my questions at every step.- Tabare Alvarez
- Puget has come up with the perfect intermediate watercooling system.- ThinkComputers.org
- The new Puget website is one of the best in the business- HardOCP
- Puget [created] a high quality design and they obviously met their goal of creating one of the quietest PCs (let alone a system capable of solid gaming) we have ever used! - PC Perspective
- My questions regarding parts and configuration options were answered very rapidly- Dan V.
- If I need something cheap and crappy, I'll buy from the big names. For the rest of the time, Puget is my choice.- William Nance
- Buying computers from Puget Systems is like having your own private custom computer service.- Nature Photographers Network
- they posted construction updates, benchmarks, pictures, and more, making me feel like I was actually THERE watching the fantastic team build my fantastic machine.- Lindsey
- It took me about 5 weeks to get every thing right and Wilson was right there with me all the time giving me ideas and suggestions for an excellent custom computer.- ROY GOODEN
- I received my new machine last week; the system was as expected and delivered on time. - Barry Courtois
- The sales approach use by Puget Systems staff is very supportive and I quickly realized I was in the good hands of a consultant who cared about me. I had a few questions, mostly about compatibility, which were addressed accurately, sometimes even aft- John Retherford
- I'm waiting for you guys to mess up somewhere, but I think it will be a long wait! So far I have to say that Puget is one of the BEST purchase decisions I have ever made.- David Burns
- Service way above and beyond.- Matt Ragan
- The support is what makes this a truly exceptional company. Try out the live help, it is unparalleled!- Shawn McCutcheon
- Then comes the unbelievable packaging for shipment, I am still scratching my head over that one, it is quality through and through.- Royce Bishop
- The shipping box was well-designed and packaged. It was a box within a box. I was a little concerned about it travelling from Washington state to Florida but it arrived in perfect condition. - Timothy Luznar
- Their website and blog makes it easy to understand current hardware and the state of various software so you an make an informed choice on parts.- Anonymous
- This company knows their stuff better than anyone else.- Christopher
- Serenity had me leaning over to make sure the system was powered up on more than one occassion. That's how quiet the Serenity configuration really is. - FutureLooks
- Provided technical service which fixed two malfunctions of a computer we bought from them 3 years ago. Both problems were software related and Puget had no duty to correct. Their gratuitous service was greatly appreciated.- George Greiner
- The attention to detail and emphasis on customer service, professionalism, and quality is something no many companies match these days. I have recommended the company highly to several friends and I will recommend it again to anyone.- Brandon Dommert
- Puget Systems goes well above and beyond with their customer experience, to the point where I was almost uncomfortable receiving so much attention for just purchasing a computer, even such a nice one! - Christopher Birnbaum