Custom Workstation PC's
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom built computer!
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and manufacture workstations for:
- one of the big draws for me was that they had a much better web interface for customizing machines and a much wider range of components that I could find among the 'big' manufacturers like Gateway, Dell, etc.- richard goerwitz
- documentation is excellent and set up was easy
- Wow! After doing a bit of research I discovered "Puget." I can't emphasize enough how happy I am that I took the time to do this.- James Hinote
- Puget's SPCR-certified Serenity PC is a truly well-crafted high performance computer at the cutting edge of silent computing.- Silent PC Review
- four years of almost flawless performance- Dominique
- The systems arrived in a very timely manner, configured as ordered, along with the important stuff: Driver CDs and component manuals. - Rick Swenton
- Even with all its performance, the Serenity Mni bears comparison with PCs that have no moving parts; some of them will actually have more electronic noise (high pitched, sometimes intermittent whine) than the Serenity Mini.- Silent PC Review
- I loved being able to watch the build progression online. I felt like I was virtually there.
- Lightening quick and no issues to date! I'm please with my purchase and would definitely order another one from them in the future.- David Hexter
- EXCELLENT! My computer is fantastic.- Dori Klippel
- I hate to keep dragging Origin's Genesis out here because it's really an excellent machine, but the Deluge Mini is $300 less for near-equivalent performance in gaming, a smaller form factor, a more finely tuned overclock, and much better acoustics.- Anandtech
- no shipping damage (which is a big plus, I live overseas)- Andrew Olufson
- The difference with Puget is they match the quality of their product with the quality of their customer service, and that is far more rare.- Dean Frost
- He never pushed me to buy, he encouraged me to move at my own pace- Rick Downey
- This is my second system purchase. All the same praise applies as the first time I bought: good pre-purchase advice, a fair price, on-time delivery (to the East Coast), and hardware that works just fine.- David Hochman
- They listened carefully to my needs and desires and helped me design an efficient and affordable system.- Carol Follett
- Puget systems is like one of those old toasters or TV that grandma own and it will even out last you in lifespan.- Qi Jin
- I was kept informed during the build process and was provided with an information booklet with all of the information for the hardware, OS, and software that came with the PC. Questions I sent to their staff were answered promptly and accurately. - Kirk Benton
- I was also able to customize my system so that it fit exactly what I wanted.- Chad Labdon
- I can't recommend them enough!- Greg F.
- The fact that the computers can be modified for anything is something truly unique.- William Manning
- They ensure that nothing but quality components are used and they thoroughly test your PC to make sure you have nothing but a great system. - Michael OQuin
- I loved the ability to see the status of your machine's build and the photos of my completed build that were sent to me as I was waiting for shipping was a great touch.- John Pizzicaroli
- The entire experience from reviewing the setup of the system to meet my needs, to purchase, construction, shipping, and receipt of the system was superb. It was timely, which was amazing, given that it was just before Christmas. - Teng Wah Leo
- Full marks to Daniel for spot on tech support and brilliant customer service.- Adrian Davies, barrister,