Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom PC.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- Puget was positive and the system works perfectly- Scott Bailey
- Puget kept us in the loop as our order went into production and when it was shipped and likely to be received. I even received a call a couple of days after receipt to see if there were any questions and to confirm that I was happy with my new laptop- John Wlad Fetner
- These guys have the best customer support I've ever received!- Michael
- Their web site kept me updated to exactly what they were doing during the building stages, and through it all.... It was tightly package, and had no damage. It is sharp looking and works amazing.- Bobbi McDonald
- In two words "Top Shelf".- J Love
- This second sample that we just finished testing is nothing short of marvelous.- Silent PC Review
- Fantastic service, Ranks with Bose for customer service.- Mel Lammers
- While Puget's prices may be a little higher than a mass market vendor, you get what you pay for.- Paul Grzelak
- Specifically how they knew the relationship between Adobe Premiere Pro and what kind of machine is required to run it properly.- David Sandoval
- No other integrator offers such an accurate window into the creation of a custom system, and we applaud Puget for implementing this unique and welcomed feature.- HardOCP
- When I accidentally ordered a motherboard and processor that were incompatable, he let me know within an hour of the time I placed my order, and helped me pick a different motherboard.- Paul Tripp
- My salesman even tried to talk me out of some of the addons i purchased and weren't needed at the moment- Gamer1 (95497)
- The information binder that was included has lots of helpful documentation as well as all the software and hardware discs and a set of restore DVDs.- Richard Illias
- I have purchases 2 systems in past from Dell, and others from other custom makers, and even an HP, the sales support from PCC was the best. - Steve Yellenberg
- Jeff was able to answer all my questions, and pointed me in the right direction.- Quinton Borchardt
- Puget has impressed us with two custom built gaming rigs and they are promising even more unique solutions to common PC problems coming up in the very near future.- PC Perspective
- I'm impressed by the level of expertise.- Rob E.
- I ordered my computer from Puget Systems after going over exactly what I wanted with their outstanding customer support.- Christopher McCombs
- This is old news; but this company is a class act by Picking up support for Monarch.- fred rogers
- I love the extra special service you receive- Scott Bailey
- The process online as specific team members built my system from the ground up was a treat to watch. This communicated pride of ownership for that part of the process and reinforced the overall value proposition of Puget!- Anonymous
- Once I ordered and they started building, I got live updates from the people putting it together- telling me what they did and what's next- complete with photos.- Ross VandeWaa
- We needed to know if an old DOS-based program would run on a new custom configuration and Puget tested it for us before we put in the order. That's real service!- Netscape Editorial
- The SPCR Edition v.3 of the Puget Serenity was not only the quietest fan-equipped PC we've ever tested but with an Intel 2600K Sandy Bridge under the hood, also the most capable.- Silent PC Review
- This is an excellent and very competent business. I am overwhelmingly pleased with my purchase.- Brian Staub