Puget Custom Computer
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom computer!
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and manufacture high end custom computers for:
- The computer is completely silent--the only way we can tell if its running is by looking for the blue light!- Richard F
- Beautifully built machine, ready to run. Impressed with status availability during construction. All Emails responded to within a couple of hours. Highly recommended.- Dale Maxwell
- one of the best companies I have ever dealt with.- Eric Finical
- No corners are cut by Puget, their quality and pride in both service and product show. I can't see myself buying from another company as long as Puget is building rigs for gamers like me- John Cadotte
- The system noise would be be rarely audible in normal use. The ambient noise floor in any home or workplace is louder by many decibels.- Silent PC Review
- All the staff - Daniel, William, Christopher - have been wonderful.- Marla
- Puget puts your system to a demanding burn-in test and performance bench marking with all the data made available to you. Great way to confirm the build, weed-out infant parts failure and trap issues before the machine leaves their facility.- Anonymous
- AAA+++ company! I am buying about 5 computers per month from these guys and the transactions are flawless.- Thomas Pichler
- I could not believe how quickly they built it and sent it - Carol Follett
- I highly recommend Jon and Puget Computers to anyone who is serious about purchasing an outstanding system.- Davd Lamb
- This machine is so silent that, were it not for the status light on the front of the chassis, you'd have a hard time knowing if it were on or off.- TweakTown
- The machine itself is beautiful, with inside wiring neat and very clean overall- Socalgal
- The person I talked with was very knowledgeable and very patient with me. He quickly understood the problem and recommended the right tests to run.- Steve Waisner
- The Obsidian is very specifically meant for enterprise-class work with an extremely low noise level and power draw.- Anandtech
- As always, quick, professional service & support.- Dave Haas
- Their website and blog makes it easy to understand current hardware and the state of various software so you an make an informed choice on parts.- Anonymous
- Don't know how they could do it better.- Anonymous
- The ability of PCC to respond to your questions about what system to purchase and what options, based upon your needs, is unsurpassed in the PC industry.- Steve Yellenberg
- Puget just give you the straight facts- S. A.
- This company knows their stuff better than anyone else.- Christopher
- Not only did I receive suggestions on what to add to the computer to make it better for what I wanted, but also some suggestions on what to take away or change in order to make it cheaper and quieter.- Randall Jones
- They provide excellent advice--on all levels--and they know their stuff well enough to steer you away from higher-priced and higher-hyped components and then offer you reasonable choices that better suit your needs.- Edward Harris
- Puget's Web presence is simply the best there is.- HardOCP
- Quality top to bottom.- Phil P.
- I tax my system pretty good and it has handled everything with ease so far.- Jim Crawford