Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom PC.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- I have never had this service in computer land- Michael Guthrie
- In other words, this system is like the stealth ninja of performance desktops.- PCWorld
- My family, several members with laptops, were always fighting for my desktop. To resolve that I bought another! I pulled it out of the box, turned it on and was simply amazed!- Armand Escalera
- When we got the new workstation it was just as fast as I expected from the parts list, but the big surprises for me have been how stable it is, how well laid out the box is, and more than anything else how *shockingly* quiet - Jedidiah Mitchell
- this company stands behind it's products more than anyone i have ever dealt with- Mark Adelman
- You move your head closer and closer to the machine in an effort to hear it until your head is against the case. Even then, you can still barely hear anything. That's quite an achievement.- Maximum PC
- Most professional, customer-centered, acommodating and personal web-based retailer I've ever come across. - Robert Allen
- I was able to get exactly what I wanted by going through the on-line order/build process.- M. Gross
- Highly recommended. Best service. Excellent quality. Great prices. - Brian
- I wasn't considering a custom built system till I came across Puget online and discovered I could actually talk to a real person to discuss my requirements and get expert advice.- Casely Schandorf
- 10++ -- that's how happy we are.- Scott Peltz
- Jon Bach provided exceptional support throughout the process.- Robert Laundry
- Puget was positive and the system works perfectly- Scott Bailey
- Jon always responded quickly -- sometimes within minutes, always within a few hours. Try that with Dell or IBM.- Bob Ingrassia
- PS computers are higher priced than perhaps you can find for some comparable mainstream systems, but offer good value if you care about quality of work, customer service, and the excellent degree of customization that you can get with their systems.- Alan Bailey
- The reviews emphasized their customer service which is exemplary. With such a large purchase, I found it really important to know I'd have consistent support through the process. - Mike Anderson
- I ordered the Puget Genesis II system recently and I am amazed at it's power, quiet running and very low operating temperature. - Jason Cote
- Puget kept us in the loop as our order went into production and when it was shipped and likely to be received. I even received a call a couple of days after receipt to see if there were any questions and to confirm that I was happy with my new laptop- John Wlad Fetner
- Compared to any other fan-equipped PC we've encountered or even assembled ourself, this one is quieter.- Silent PC Review
- The systems arrived in a very timely manner, configured as ordered, along with the important stuff: Driver CDs and component manuals. - Rick Swenton
- There is a lot of sound management going on inside of this box.- Tekzilla
- Customer support is top notch. Tech support is the #1 reason I tell friends to use Puget instead of building themselves. Having that lifeline when some random issue occurs is such a huge relief.- Adam Barkley
- We thought that was nice that there is some redundancy in Puget's support department so that customer tickets don't fall through the cracks.- HardOCP
- Audio Recordings of this system were not made. There is no point. It is virtually silent in the anechoic chamber and it will be silent in almost any environment.- Silent PC Review
- Puget does exactly what the say they are going to do. My computer is beautifully made; quiet; built like a tank and the support is first-rate.- Alexander Ritchie