Custom Workstation PC's
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom built computer!
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and manufacture workstations for:
- For workstation users that might be looking for an alternative to the Dell or HP offerings and want to get the latest hardware...looking into the Puget Genesis I and Genesis II line of systems is a great start.- PC Perspective
- I was given step by step updates on the work being performed to assemble my computer.- Marcel Emigh
- Puget systems are a work of art both outside and inside the case. Other builders should take lessons in top quality component selection, cable bundling and routing, and attention to detail from Puget Custom Computers.- Jordan Tatum-Chaney
- It feels good to deal with a company that knows the value of good customer service- William Song
- Puget is such a rare company in this day and age that their outstanding work and company policies should be widely heralded.- Armen Harian
- The product fully met my expectations, was thoughtfully packaged, and included helpful documentation. It was an expensive purchase, but I definitely got what I paid for. I wish every company operated this way.- William Foster
- They seem to be genuinely concerned about what would fit YOUR needs the best- Lucas A. C.
- Puget Systems' staff were both very professional, and very knowledgeable about their offerings, they kept in touch during the build and burn in and the machine I received was packaged very well- Anonymous
- I will definetly do business again with you! I will refer your company to all my friends looking to build a pc!- Sam Carter
- They sent very detailed information on the build and test process as that went along and then shipped the system with a very organized information packet for my future reference. I'd definitely work with them again.- Anonymous
- They were great about giving me ideas for less expensive ways to do the things I wanted to have and where I could upgrade without it costing me a fortune and all over building me a fantastic computer!- Hali Sowle
- The in-process status and photos were great.- Dave Freitag
- Despite its silence and blazing speed, this PC is one cool customer.- Mashable
- I am extremely satisified with the product, but more than that their customer service is beyond anything I have experienced anywhere recently.- Lou B.
- The customer representatives and technicians were very responsive, answered all my questions quickly, knowledgeably and honestly, and then got to work and built me a blazing fast (and very quiet) workstation.- Anonymous
- They delivered in a timely fashion, and there were no mistakes or delays of any kind.- Ramin Honary
- Over the course of my working life, I have come to really appreciate the difference between poor and great customer service. So far, I have yet to see the level of excellence that I've seen from Puget Custom Computers.- Shane Muir
- I have to say that I was very, very impressed, and if I needed to purchase a "high-end" PC, whether it's for post production or not, PS is who I would go with. - ProVideo Coalition
- Excellent response to questions before buying. Computer customized exactly how I wanted it. Good prices - Patrick Layne
- The pre-purchase communication is outstanding- Rob E.
- The system arrived on-time, in perfect condition, and I've been using it happily- William Song
- William's excellent advice resulted in a less costly, but much better configuration for my needs.- Jerry N King
- Have been involved with computers since the 60's and this has been my best experience by far. My machine is beautifully designed and built with care. I have been using it for about a month and it performs exactly the way I hoped.- Steven Cohen
- I have nothing but commendation for the superbly smooth and thorough service- Alistair
- William George of Puget provided some no BS recommendations that helped create a system that is exactly what I wanted, at a number within our budget and doesn't include any of the "crapware" that you will find on commercially purchased computers.- Chuck Leonard