Custom Computers For Your Workflow
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes us the best choice for your next custom built pc!
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and manufacture workstations for:
- Truly excellent computer system and outstanding customer support.- Stuart A. Leder, M.D.
- Located in Auburn, WA, Puget Systems rocks as does every PC we've purchased from them - including the Traverse 11!- Nature Photographers Network
- They were extremely helpful both before, during, and after the purchase and I have no doubt that that will continue.- Jim Crawford
- A great experience dealing with high quality and professional people. So different than buying a machine from the big houses - HP, Dell, Lenovo, etc. And most important of all, the machine is just magic - a real jewel.- George Wright
- The attention to detail and emphasis on customer service, professionalism, and quality is something no many companies match these days. I have recommended the company highly to several friends and I will recommend it again to anyone.- Brandon Dommert
- I have purchased 3 desktops and 1 laptop from Puget and all have been great with no problems! Our company looks forward to purchasing more systems from them in the future!- Michael Sedacca
- Puget Systems' Genesis performed like the winner it is. Steady, fast and reliable.- Post Magazine
- As always with Puget Systems, the order was promptly processed, the laptop built and delivered, all within a week of placing the order. The new laptop was well packed and fully protected from even the worst of potential bad-handling delivery. - Nature Photographers Network
- When the thing arrived it was as if I had somebody from Puget in the room with me, the manual provided easy to use and the system set up ready to go! - Garett Kopczynski
- It doesn't call attention to itself. It's not a showoff. But the Puget Serenity Pro is a formidable performer.- Mashable
- Every company should have this much interaction with it's customers! Keep it up!- Jake Taft
- Beautifully built machine, ready to run. Impressed with status availability during construction. All Emails responded to within a couple of hours. Highly recommended.- Dale Maxwell
- Puget Systems delivered on schedule.- Bill Esch
- I have now had my Puget Serenity for two weeks and couldn't be happier. It ended up costing a little more than the big PC manufactures but I got exactly what I wanted without any compromises.- Craig Artlett
- Is the Serenity Mini really that quiet? Yes. The rig is dead silent, which is more of a mind-bender than anything. You expect a system running at 4.5GHz to make some noise, but this is a black hole of silence.- Maximum PC
- one of the big draws for me was that they had a much better web interface for customizing machines and a much wider range of components that I could find among the 'big' manufacturers like Gateway, Dell, etc.- richard goerwitz
- Their web site kept me updated to exactly what they were doing during the building stages, and through it all.... It was tightly package, and had no damage. It is sharp looking and works amazing.- Bobbi McDonald
- I could not believe how quickly they built it and sent it - Carol Follett
- I definitely feel my purchase dollars were maximized - Bonnie B.
- Christopher Crader was with me every step of the way- Kay Jelinek
- Kudos to a company that really cares for their customers- Alex Marvin
- To say I was impressed would be an understatement.- NPN Magazine
- I was able to constantly track how far the assembly of my PC had processed- Christian Criswell
- The thing is solid as a rock- S. A.
- Everything about the company reflects quality and customer service. Start with their webpage, their instant online chat service without hard-sell, and their follow-through after the order was placed.- Tomas Schwabe