Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom PC.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- Puget knows their stuff - Sol O.
- The attention to detail and emphasis on customer service, professionalism, and quality is something no many companies match these days. I have recommended the company highly to several friends and I will recommend it again to anyone.- Brandon Dommert
- I get many compliments on the case mods and how clean the inside looks.- Jeff Andros
- Its this sort of attention to detail and customer satisfaction that made me a repeat customer, and I'll continue to recommend them to friends.- Andrew Dietz
- these people build fantastic computers- Blake S.
- Emails are answered within the hour, usually within 15 minutes, and the whole communication history is posted in your account.- Christopher Michelsen
- The only problems were some software issues which support quickly took care of for me each time.- James
- Excellent!!!!! My computer was *TRULY* Quiet and hasn't even come close to overheating!!- Kyle Norby
- I love my computer. It's freaking fast and amazingly quiet (and it looks cool too). - Eric
- I appreciated the one-on-one help and I also wanted to support an American, home-town company. I was not disappointed! Wonderful customer service, Wonderful product. Wonderful attention to detail and follow-up. You will NOT regret buying from Puget.- Lois Rowling
- I ordered my computer from Puget Systems after going over exactly what I wanted with their outstanding customer support.- Christopher McCombs
- The computer is absolutely excellent. Far surpasses machines I've bought from Dell, Digital Tigers, etc. Help in configuration and customization was thorough, detailed and patient.- Derek Dewees
- They made recommendations for components that saved me money-that are more efficient for my standard workflow needs. That reiterates to me their focus on putting the customer first...- Matt
- My new laptop is the third computer from Puget for me and my family & every one has been an excellant experience.- Dan Kennison
- Expert advisers. Excellent options available to build our custom computer. Great follow-up from people that care!- Andy Hanson
- This is the first pc I've liked in a long while. It is solid, quiet, and was very easy to setup. I had a few questions when setting it up. I called their tech line and got the instructions I needed. I fully endorse this company.- Rem Melton
- Puget has the uncanny ability to take whatever input you can give them - your budget, what you'll be using the machine for, what types of apps you'll run, etc. and suggest a machine that matches them perfectly.- Chris Yoko
- The computer sits on the desk a foot from my chair and I can't hear it! Had a repair person out, he was amazed at the lack of sound. He had even checked to make sure it was on.- Pam Meadows
- Puget's web page allowed me to follow the build step by step and I received my computer within 2 weeks of placing the order.- Alex D.
- Puget Systems walked me through the build, saved me money and hooked me up with an optimal system. It's saved hours on my workflow.- Scott Brown
- I've bought two computers from Puget Systems and have no intention of going anywhere else. I used to build my own computers to meet my needs but have found the staff here to be so knowledgeable about each piece of equipment. - Erik Stensland
- You can see obvious care and attention to detail in the cabling, the installation of hardware and the quality of the internal components. Its like comparing a BMW or Mercedes-Benz to an Oldsmobile or Pontiac.- Nicholas Williams
- I recommend them wholeheartedly- Daniel Miller
- I was pleased with how fast it arrived- Paul Mason
- I hate to keep dragging Origin's Genesis out here because it's really an excellent machine, but the Deluge Mini is $300 less for near-equivalent performance in gaming, a smaller form factor, a more finely tuned overclock, and much better acoustics.- Anandtech