Custom Computers For Your Workflow
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes us the best choice for your next custom built pc!
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and manufacture workstations for:
- When talking to a representative I was asked the right questions so he could make a computer that fit my exact needs. He named off components and told me why he put them in there and not a different one.- Anonymous
- This is an excellent and very competent business. I am overwhelmingly pleased with my purchase.- Brian Staub
- This is a smart design if ever I've seen one, and you can't argue with results: Puget Systems set out to build a silent computer and they've achieved it.- Anandtech
- You're getting your money's worth in terms of the overall craftmanship, which is exceptional, the quality of the parts, but also the intangibles, like the exceptional customer support, and real-time updates on the construction of your system.- Collins
- Configuring a system on the web site was easy using the extensive information and expert recommendations for each component. The smart system designs optimize power, sound, and heat management.- Paul Duncan
- Jeff helped me design the system perfect for my needs. He explained why one option was better than another and steered me away from stuff I didn't need. They are a gold standard that should be emulated.- Alan Garrett
- Ultimately, the Serenity is tuned for users who must have a quiet system that still offers the most up to date features, expansion, and performance.- FutureLooks
- If I ever get to the point of wanting another machine, Puget Systems is certainly first in line.- Ken Wood
- My custom configured laptop came not only with the "Concise User's Guide" but also a loose leaf binder full of benchmarks for my rig, tips on setting up the rig, importing data from the old computer and even a thumb drive for recovery.- Peter Moore
- There's just no way you can go wrong with Puget Systems- Walter R.
- Hands on help from staff the whole way. Very impressive turn around, knowledgeable staff, and great inventory. All around a great experience.- Carl Anderson
- I would (and will) recommend Puget Custom Computers to anybody that is interested in getting the most for their money.
- Customer Service is unbelievable!!!!!- Patrick Healy
- This is one of the cleanest and attractive builds i've ever seen.(I find myself sitting and admiring the craftmenship)- Gamer1 (95497)
- I will also say that their systems are the quietest I have come across and the build quality is outstanding. - Alan Bailey
- William explained why he was suggesting something different and in each case I ended up going with his suggestions. I'm not one bit sorry! I should note that the suggestions made throughout this process often saved me money. - Madeline Gleich
- They were great about giving me ideas for less expensive ways to do the things I wanted to have and where I could upgrade without it costing me a fortune and all over building me a fantastic computer!- Hali Sowle
- Noise levels border on inaudible; you have to put your ear up to the vents to really hear the Genesis II running, and there's no appreciable difference between idle and load noise.- Anandtech
- They definitely give the best all-around value.- Tom Wujek
- Its latest product is the Puget Mini. It is like a small, dangerous sports car. Lavish customer service surrounds assembly and delivery. They overclock, benchmark and burn in it. Performance is stellar.- Boing Boing
- Superb communications during the build. Upon opening the NASA-like packaging at arrival, I found a personalized binder of documentation for the machine and its bits and parts well marked. - Mike Schleich
- Excellent customer service and order process. High quality build with high attention to detail. System performance is very good.- Serve the Home
- Tremendous computer builder; they did a great job of working with me to get me the exact configuration I was looking for. Their service was OUTSTANDING!- Steve
- We aren't compromising quality, but we're not adding frills either- Jon Bach
interviewed in the New York Times
- One of the, if not THE, smoothest transaction with any business I've ever dealt with. Their employees give you honest and true suggestions- Vincent Lawler