Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom PC.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- The customer service that I experienced through the process of ordering this computer was completely unexpected. - Matt Hard
- You can't get a comparable system or the customer service from any of the big companies at that price!- Patrick Healy
- Located in Auburn, WA, Puget Systems rocks as does every PC we've purchased from them - including the Traverse 11!- Nature Photographers Network
- They provide an old-school binder manual, recovery disks and drive, and a flawlessly built PC -- tidy cable management, lots of efficient and quiet cooling, and great parts.- Steven Serdikoff
- They even had the decency to check up on me after my account was closed, just to make sure everything was still to my satisfaction, (it was), ... who does that?- Harlan Bordelon
- Puget Systems walked me through the build, saved me money and hooked me up with an optimal system. It's saved hours on my workflow.- Scott Brown
- This company never ceases to amaze me by their understanding and no nonsense way of dealing with everything.- Larry Brown
- I would recommend Puget Systems for anyone in the market for a high end 3D workstation/gaming rig. You pick out the components, they put it together. Incredible customer service too! They even made a video of my machine.- David Longo
- The system noise would be be rarely audible in normal use. The ambient noise floor in any home or workplace is louder by many decibels.- Silent PC Review
- The system is a joy to use in every respect, and the price was more than competitive, it was a bargain.- Charles Savoie
- He (Jon) answers all your questions, and is a great person to do business with.- Jim Raso
- You can track your system through the entire build, test and ship process. The transparency and attention to detail is truly amazing. There must be a 100 tests that Puget goes through to make sure everything is in good working order.- Scott Mathews
- They were prompt to respond to and answer my questions and they kept me informed all along the way. Loving this monster of a machine!- Austin Marks
- They have kept their word on delivery of both my units, and, when one had a problem, thay have worked very hard to keep me informed about the issues and repairs.- Mike Fagel
- The packet includes dates, times, who did what - it's incredibly specific.- Rob
- The computer arrived undamaged and booted up perfectly. Puget Systems is worth every dollar because of the customer service and piece of mind you'll have after you order from them.- Anonymous
- Very personable, helpful, and well-informed.- Tabare Alvarez
- I was looking for a small desktop computer and the Echo II system fits perfect for my home use.- Michael Gibson
- Puget has been an excellent, cost-effective experience all around, one I highly recommend.- Anonymous
- I particularly love the amount of information that they give in the building and bench-marking process before shipping.- Anonymous
- My next computer will be a Puget computer and I will reccomend these guys to everyone interested in purchasing a new custom system.- John Hattendorf
- I have been a repeat customer of Puget Systems for 10 years now and they never disappoint. From discussing requirements and how best they can support me to discussion about the build, including photos, they are top notch.- Gregory Ford
- After working with computers for years, I can honestly say this is the best built system that I have been able to work with.- Tom Wujek
- They don't try to oversell higher end components if you don't need them.- Anonymous
- Amazing computer, beyond spectacular customer service and live human beings all the way through the process. Aweseome.- Peter Benton