Purpose Built Workstations
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for your next custom PC!
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 7-10 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and manufacture workstations for:
- Received my dream machine last week and am amazed. It is perfect.- Stuart Wilensky
- ...Their web site is pretty amazing--they share all the checklists they are going through with your build and even show pictures and thermal imaging.- Thomas Welch
- I have purchases 2 systems in past from Dell, and others from other custom makers, and even an HP, the sales support from PCC was the best. - Steve Yellenberg
- I have waited to write this review while test driving the machine and all I can say is, I'm extremely pleased. PUGET DELIVERED. I will definitely be calling them for my next computer. - Casely Schandorf
- The amount of options to customize are far greater than those of Alienware, Dell, Gateway, or any of the other big name competitors.- Tim Daniel
- I am astounded with the low noise; in fact it is quieter than the ambient noise level at night after-hours.- Ken
- I've already recommended this company to several of my friends, and I'll continue to do so for a long time to come. - Jeff
- This is a terrific company. They put together excellent products, their service is fantastic, detail, follow through and communication are all very good. There is not one thing they have not done well, and Puget has exceeded my expectations.- Jen White
- My next computer will be a Puget computer and I will reccomend these guys to everyone interested in purchasing a new custom system.- John Hattendorf
- simplest, smoothest, and easiest process- Greg F.
- Thanks to the feedback from both Jeff and Wilson that I received, I had a solid system built to meet my needs (and SO quiet).- Michael Cerasuolo
- The Puget Systems Serenity SPCR Edition is dead quiet. - PC Perspective
- It arrived in fine condition, a lot of boxes, a lot of padding, not a scratch on the computer.- Anonymous
- The Serenity SPCR Edition keeps everything running remarkably frosty, and that's due in no small part to the attention paid to airflow inside the case. - Anandtech
- Within just 2 hours I got a non-templated email response- Rob E.
- Simply put, we're not equipped to measure the noise level of something this quiet.- Anandtech
- I can hear the soft whisper of the fan, but it has no whine or obnoxious tones. When I'm working with lighter loads, the fan is silent. - Anonymous
- I not only received an e-mail about the estimated delivery, but also photos of the finished PC- Christian Criswell
- Best computer experience I ever had! They were honest, explained everything, and honestly seemed to care about me as a customer.- John Wisniewski
- They also prepped an extra hard drive bay (per request). - Quinton Borchardt
- This is the first pc I've liked in a long while. It is solid, quiet, and was very easy to setup. I had a few questions when setting it up. I called their tech line and got the instructions I needed. I fully endorse this company.- Rem Melton
- My experience was flawless. - Russell Handy
- Perfect customer service, timely completion of my order and they update you step by step on your order process complete with pictures and ratings. This company stands for integrity and customer service.- Marc Gibbs
- They are not pushy and they have a very unique process of what they do and keep the customer updated with the entire build process. They do a great job from start to finish, don't just take your money and forget about you-I've had follow up emails.- Tim
- Because I rely on my laptop for professional business purposes, I like the fact that Puget only uses components which have been tested for reliability. My new laptop is rugged and everything Puget promised it would be.- Carl Meyers