Welcome to Puget Custom Computer!
Take a minute to watch this video about what sets us apart, and what makes Puget Systems the best choice for custom computers.
Buy a workstation, and get it shipped within 10-14 business days.
Our company is 100% in the USA
We design and build high end custom computers.
- If you want a well built and wired computer with quality components this is it. Production PCs do not compare.- Stephen Sperling
- I'll recommend Puget Systems whenever I get a chance. They cost a little more than others but you get your moneys worth: a quality product and dedicated support.- Jerry Cornair
- Puget is now my unit of measure for how a company should operate. From my first email, to questions on the phone, to live updates during build, to final delivery, I could not be more pleased. Bravo.- Anonymous
- After having dealt for years with a big-name online vendor and store-bought, mass produced machines, the entire Puget Systems experience is a dream. - Nature Photographers Network
- The computer works awesomely! No problems whatsoever, very versatile, and I am 100% confident that should there ever be any problem they will be readily available to help me out. Gotta say, probably my new favourite computer company.- Peter Gardhouse
- Kudos to the people at Puget, they are definitely the type of geeks you want working on your stuff, especially if you'd rather do it yourself, but are, for whatever reason, prevented from doing so.- Jeremy Hill
- Bottom Line: You do not have to know exactly what you want to have a custom machine built, these guys don't presume, but will help if you want it, if you know what you want, you will appreciate these guys.- J Love
- I've never experienced such a positive experience from start to finish...and all at a competitive price. Thank you!!- Bill Puckett
- I have only had it for about a week, but have been floored by its performance so far.- Kyle M McKay
- The staff were very helpful with making sure I was getting the right computer for my needs. It's good to know that all the components used in the PC are good quality, not just the headline ones. - Simon Marshall
- Our system arrived with no bloat ware of any kind; not even an anti-virus trial.- TweakTown
- They delivered in a timely fashion, and there were no mistakes or delays of any kind.- Ramin Honary
- After getting fed up trying to shoe-horn my desires into a Dell, I turned to Puget Computers and was won over by Jon Bach's personal attention and extensive knowledge.- Bob Ingrassia
- The system I ordered was around $500 cheaper than any other company.- Chad Labdon
- (Puget) seemed truthful and sincere in their advise.- Anonymous
- While I think blue LEDs are starting to feel played out, this looks and feels like a powerful custom machine. It's hard not to be taken aback when you look at it.- Anandtech
- "Delivered quickly as promised. Flawless systems performing beyond our expectations."- Karl Walker
- For workstation users that might be looking for an alternative to the Dell or HP offerings and want to get the latest hardware...looking into the Puget Genesis I and Genesis II line of systems is a great start.- PC Perspective
- I was particularly impressed with the ability to go online and see the status of my system through all of the stages from the build through the testing (which was very thorough) up to its appearance on the shipping dock.- Doug Swackhammer
- The component selection they offer is much narrower than you might find at other boutiques, but essentially geared towards ensuring you never have to send your system in for service.- AnandTech
- I was very concerned with how noisy the system would be, and it is completely silent. It boots and recovers from sleep in no time at all. It performs flawlessly.- Michael Parker
- Puget Systems is an amazing company. I appreciated their integrity by suggesting components I really needed and discouraging upgrading when I didn't really need it.- anonymous
- William and his colleagues at Puget Systems paid close attention to every detail I required and in an efficient manner.- Sean
- This is easily the quietest workstation I've tested, an impressive feat when you consider most high end workstations from major vendors are specifically designed to run quietly.- Anandtech
- This company will go above and beyond your expectations and dreams, to make sure you are a satisfied and happy customer. No other company would go that far for a customer.- Dan A.