The ASUS XG-C100C 10Gb Ethernet network adapter fits in a PCI-Express x4 or larger slot and provides the host computer with a single RJ45 LAN port supporting up to 10Gb/s speeds. It is designed for bandwidth intensive applications, as an easy and affordable upgrade for systems joining 10 GbE networks. It is also backward compatible with 5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps standards.
Model: Asus XG-C100C
|Net Weight||0.162 kg (0.4 lbs)|
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full Compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux Support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 Port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables
- Prioritize Your Data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
Configure a custom computer with the ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter PCI-E.