Fractal Design Arc Midi R2
[ Front Panel ]
Note: We have designed custom shipping materials for this case. Specially made foam and boxes provide superior protection during shipping! Click here for more details.
|Material||Plastic shell, steel frame|
|Maximum Motherboard Size||ATX|
|Height||460 mm (18.1 in)|
|Width||230 mm (9.1 in)|
|Depth||515 mm (20.3 in)|
|Net Weight||10.7 kg (23.6 lbs)|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||180mm|
|Maximum GPU Length||290mm (430 with HD cage removed)|
|Maximum PSU Length||270mm (170mm with bottom fan installed)|
|External 5.25 inch||2|
|External 3.5 inch||0|
|Internal 2.5 inch||2|
|Internal 2.5/3.5 inch||8|
|Front Panel Connectors|
|Included Fans||140mm front, rear, and top|
|Additional Fans Possible||120/140mm front, 120/140mm top, 1x 120/140mm bottom, 1x 120/140mm side|
- Designed with high airflow in mind while consistently holding a minimalistic, sleek look and feel
- Extensive water cooling support, designed to support thick radiators in the front and top positions
- Three Silent Series R2 fans with integrated fan controller included
- HDD cages are now split 5 + 3 and are both rotatable and removable for maximum configuration and airflow
- Support for up to 8 hard drive bays with accommodation for an additional 2 x 2,5" inch drives behind the motherboard
- Easy installation and configuration with ample cable routing space making it simple for everyone to make a very tidy looking computer build
- Removable fan filters for easy dust maintenance and washing
Featuring three high performance Silent Series R2 fans and ample water cooling options, the Arc Midi R2 layout maximizes airflow throughout the case and keeps even the most demanding systems at cool temperatures. Designed to house even the thickest radiators in both the top and front panels without extensive modifications, the Arc Midi R2 offers all this within a mid size case.
The chassis comes complete with a fan controller, easy to clean dust filters, high level of workmanship, flexible hard drive mounting system and plenty of space for cable routing.
- Puget Labs Article: Replacing a front case fan on the Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2
with the Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.