Bells and whistles galore! The Logitech MK710 combo is pretty good. I don't really go for wireless units, but you could do a fair bit worse than this. Note, the keyboard has tons of those extra little buttons. If you use them, get this. If you don't use them, or you're not sure, you're better off spending less on a more practical keyboard for your needs. The mouse is a pretty good one for the money.
Note that as with most wireless keyboards, the wireless dongle on this is proprietary. If you lose it, getting a replacement will require going to Logitech and ordering it, as they aren't widely available from anybody else. I still prefer it to Bluetooth, though, as there's fewer issues that crop up with these.
- Three-year battery life The batteries in both the keyboard and mouse last up to three full years, so you can forget the hassle, expense and waste of frequent battery changes.*
- Logitech® Incurve keys™ Concave keys with softly-rounded edges position your fingers properly and invite your fingertips to glide from key to key—keeping you comfortable for hours.
- Low profile, longer key travel Not easily found on many low-profile and laptop keyboards, longer key travel improves comfort and your overall typing experience.
- Cushioned palm rest Your hands can relax—the cushioned palm rest feels so much better than hard plastic.
- Sculpted mouse It positions your hand and fingers comfortably and naturally
- Hyper-fast scrolling You’ll fly through long documents and Web pages with just a flick of the nearly frictionless scroll wheel.
- LCD dashboard It gives you at-a-glance icon status of your battery, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and Num Lock, so you won’t skip a beat while typing.
- Logitech® Unifying receiver The tiny receiver stays in your laptop. Plus, you can easily add another compatible wireless mouse or keyboard—without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- Logitech® Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity You can confidently work and play where you please. Encrypted, secure cordless technology ensures you a reliable connection with virtually no lags or dropouts.**
* Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
** Compared to conventional 27 MHz wireless technologies.
- USB 2.4 GHz Unifying receiver
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- CD with software
- User documentation
Configure a custom workstation with the Logitech Cordless Desktop MK710.