Rendering 4.4X Faster in Adobe Premiere
Smarter Every Day generates huge amounts of 4K and high-speed footage content and needed a high-performance workstation that could keep up with their work. With a new workstation from Puget Systems, their post-production workflow is 4.4X faster! A render that previously took 11 hours to complete, is now being done in only 2.5 hours. Live previews in Adobe Premiere are also 4.4X faster, allowing for more work to be done, in higher resolution without the need to pre-render footage in order to work the editing timeline.
Smarter Every Day Specs
- Gigabyte X299 Designare EX
- Intel Core i9 7980XE 18 Core CPU
- 8x Crucial DDR4-2666 16GB (128GB total) Memory
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Video Card
- Samsung 860 PRO 1TB SSD (OS and apps)
- 3x Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 SSD (project files)
- Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C Black
- EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 Power Supply
- Noctua NH-U12DX i4 CPU Cooler
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Configure Your Own Workstation
Want to save time on your renders? Configure your workstation for Adobe Premiere or another application now!
Why Choose Puget Systems?
Rather than getting a generic workstation, our systems are designed around your unique workflow and are optimized for the work you do every day.
We make sure our representatives are as accessible as possible, by phone and email. At Puget Systems, you can actually talk to a real person!
By keeping inventory of our most popular parts, and maintaining a short supply line to parts we need, we are able to offer an industry-leading ship time.