Receive the best hardware for your workload without a large upfront investment!
In partnership with:
One of the best and most frustrating things about technology is that it never stops advancing. That’s why Puget Systems is partnering with LiftForward to redefine ownership with business leasing, providing a 24-month subscription option, or device-as-a-service (DaaS). It’s an easy way for you to upgrade to state-of-the-art hardware, while allowing you to continue upgrading your PC in an affordable way every two years.
Getting started is easy – choose the products you want, apply for approval and then enjoy, upgrade, repeat.
A new PC every two years
- Improve your productivity and maintain a competitive edge
- Reduce worry from downtime and security risks
- Enjoy the latest in PC performance, usages and form factors
Low cash up front, predictable payments
- Low cost up front allow you to afford the PC solutions you need, when you need them
- Simple, affordable and consistent monthly payments
- FREE, two-year warranty to match the term of the lease
- No need to spend a lot of cash every few years to upgrade
Complete PC solutions
- One solution for PC hardware, software, OS, accessories, services and support
- Simplify your PC refresh with consolidated billing from a single supplier
- Stay protected with an extended warranty and accidental damage protection
When your subscription is finished, your hardware is returned and is repurposed to start a new life in schools, developing countries, and communities in need. You then can repeat the process with brand new hardware, so you are always up to date.
Why Choose Puget Systems?
Rather than getting a generic workstation, our systems are designed around your unique workflow and are optimized for the work you do every day.
By keeping inventory of our most popular parts, and maintaining a short supply line to parts we need, we are able to offer an industry leading ship time of 7-10 business days on nearly all our system orders.
We make sure our representatives are as accessible as possible, by phone and email. At Puget Systems, you can actually talk to a real person!
Click here for even more reasons!