We’ve had a flurry of blog posts go out recently about how members of our Marketing and Service teams are adjusting to working from home. What I’m here to talk to you about is the precautions that we’ve put in place to protect our Production team and our clients from Covid-19.
Hi! My name is Ashley and I’m the Production Manager here at Puget Systems. It’s my job to ensure that your order makes it through our entire Production process as smooth and seamlessly as possible. Along with making sure that your computer lives up to Puget Systems’ high quality standards, I have 18 men and women on my team who I care about and whose health I take very seriously.
Here are some of the precautions that we’ve taken:
- All of our staff that can work remotely has been doing so, even before the governor announced the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order for the state of Washington, which was issued on March 24, 2020.
- We are practicing social distancing, which includes rearranging workspaces so our teammates are working a minimum of 6 feet away from each other where we can do so.
- We have moved the majority of our meetings to video conferences, which can be quite strange with your entire team in the same building.
- We are disinfecting high-traffic shared spaces several times a day.
- We placed hand sanitizer at entrances into the building and have it placed throughout the office and warehouse.
- We have installed foot-pulls on several doors to avoid having to touch the handles.
- All of our systems that are going out the door are thoroughly cleaned and wiped down with disinfectant right before they are boxed up and sent to the loading dock to be picked up by our carriers.
- We are closed to walk-in customers and visitors. We typically have customers who are local that will pick up their systems when they are ready. Now our local customer’s orders are being shipped.
With all that said, we’re thankful that we are here and still able to meet the needs of our clients!
Stay safe and stay healthy!