NAB Webinar: Choosing the right hardware for your Premiere Pro WorkstationWritten on November 20, 2016 by Matt Bach
Premiere Pro and After Effects are both performance-hungry programs that are able to take advantage of the latest hardware. With the rise of 4K, 6K, and even 8K footage, it is more important than ever to ensure that your workstation is using the proper hardware. Whether you are shopping for a new workstation, or just looking for ways to upgrade your existing system, Puget Systems will step you through everything you need to know to make sure you are getting the best performance and value possible from your hardware.
- What CPU (processor) should you use?
- How much RAM do you need?
- How important is the GPU (video card)?
- What is the best storage solution?
- What kind of audio device is best?
Premiere Pro Workstations
6K/8K Editing Workstation
Related Hardware Analysis Articles:
- AMD Radeon VII vs NVIDIA GeForce RTX
- Adobe CC: Intel Core i9 9990XE vs Xeon W-3175X
- Intel Core i9 9990XE Performance
- CPU Roundup: Intel vs AMD vs Mac
- Intel X-series 2018 Refresh Performance
- Does AMD Threadripper Local Dynamic Mode improve video editing performance?