NAB Webinar: Choosing the right hardware for your Premiere Pro WorkstationWritten on November 20, 2016 by Matt Bach
Premiere Pro and After Effects are both performance-hungry programs that are able to take advantage of the latest hardware. With the rise of 4K, 6K, and even 8K footage, it is more important than ever to ensure that your workstation is using the proper hardware. Whether you are shopping for a new workstation, or just looking for ways to upgrade your existing system, Puget Systems will step you through everything you need to know to make sure you are getting the best performance and value possible from your hardware.
- What CPU (processor) should you use?
- How much RAM do you need?
- How important is the GPU (video card)?
- What is the best storage solution?
- What kind of audio device is best?
Premiere Pro Workstations
View Related Articles:
- CPU Comparison: Skylake-X, Kaby Lake-X, Broadwell-E, Skylake, Ryzen 7
- NVIDIA Quadro (Pascal) Performance
- Should you use a Dual Xeon workstation?
- NVIDIA Titan Xp 12GB Performance
- Mac Pro vs PC Performance
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Performance
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X & 1800X Performance
- Intel Core i7 7700K & i5 7600K Performance