Welcome to Puget Systems first quarterly newsletter! We want to share with you the new and exciting things that are happening with us. Puget continues to grow, and we've hired several new employees to keep up with that growth. Even though December is our busiest month, we have a couple company events including a private showing of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and our annual company meeting. Some of us will be out on the road quite a bit, see our travel schedule below.
Latest Articles & Blogs
Over the last few months, we have put out quite a few articles and blogs that have useful guides, product information and hardware/software launches. Below are a few highlighted ones.
- Brett Nordquist wrote a great blog on how to backup your data in just 5 minutes!
- Samyntha Hubbard, one of our Support Technicians wrote a blog that details what our support department is here for.
- This blog from Brett talks about the importance of trust.
You can also scan through all of our posts that have been written by clicking here.
We'll be attending a number of conferences over the new months. If you're there, stop by our booth and say hello!
SOLIDWORKS World 2017
Los Angeles, CA
February 5th – 8th
NAB Show 2017
Las Vegas, NV
April 22nd – 27th
GPU Technology Conference 2017
San Jose, CA
May 8th – 11th
We have a few new people here at Puget. Check out their staff biographies on our website by clicking here.
- Nick Krader was hired in April as a Assembly Technician. He currently builds computers in our warehouse. He moved up north from Vancouver, WA to take the job at Puget.
- Marc Mourning joined our team as a Support Technician in July. He still works support tickets, but also runs the our repair department as well. He is able to do it all because he consumes 1,000-1,200 mg of caffeine a day!
- Christa Campos is our newest Account Manager. She was hired in September. Her main focus is on finding new clients. When she isn't working, she is busy planning her wedding that will be in Hawaii in May.
**If you are not signed up to receive emails from Puget Systems, and would like to get our customer newsletter emailed to you as well as other news, click here to subscribe.