|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Cache Size||8 MB|
|Form Factor||3.5 Inch|
|Average Seek Time||4.16 ms|
|Idle Noise||25-27 dB|
|Seek Noise||30-32 dB|
- SATA 3Gb/s with NCQ - Higher through-put and supports Intel Hyper-Threading for increased performance of SATA servers and workstations supporting intensive applications. NCQ also increases reliability in heavy workloads significantly reducing the drive's mechanical wear.
- 3-D Defense System - Industry's most comprehensive drive and data protection system
- 7,200 RPM - Higher performance and data through-put
- 63 Gs operating shock - Robust product for challenging applications
- 350 Gs non-operating shock - Top reliability and durability during shipment and integration
- RoHS Compliant - Meets or exceeds all current and proposed environmental standards and legislation
- 2.5 bels idle, 2.8 bels seek acoustics - Super-quiet drive is almost inaudible. Difference between idle and seek can hardly be detected by human ear, making drive operation almost silent.
- 8 MB Cache - Provides high performance with increased data bursting through the interface
- Best-in-class operating and non-operating shock for excellent reliability
- Industry's leading combination of capacity, performance and reliability
- Best-in-class idle and seek acoustics for quiet operation
- Best-in-class SATA feature set enables advanced platform applications
- Broadest portfolio of drives - one qualification covers all integrations requirements
The Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 with SATA 3Gb/s and Native Command Queuing(NCQ)adheres to the SATA 2.5 rev. specification and is the industry's most comprehensive family of 3.5-inch drives, providing leading technology targeted at SATA servers, mainstream and high-performance PCs/workstations, PC gaming systems and media PCs.
Five Year Warranty.
with the Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 80GB SATAII.