- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 Engine - Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 Technology - The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 Tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- Next-Generation Superscalar GPU Architecture - Delivers up to 2x the shading power of previous generation products, taking gaming performance to extreme levels.
- PCI Express Certified - Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4GB/s in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
- NVIDIA SLI Technology - Dramatically scales performance by allowing two graphics cards to be run in parallel. Only available on select PCI-Express models.
- 64-Bit Floating Point Texture Filtering and Blending - Based on the OpenEXR technology from Industrial Light & Magic (http://www.openexr.com/), NVIDIA's 64-bit texture implementation delivers state-of-the-art high dynamic-range (HDR) visual effects through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending.
- NVIDIA PureVideo Technology - The combination of high-definition video processors and software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- OpenGL 2.0 Optimizations and Support - Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL applications
- NVIDIA UltraShadow II Technology - Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games like id Software's DOOM 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects.
- Single Dual-Link TMDS Connector
Performance: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT600 MHz GPU12 Pixel Pipelines400 MHz RAMDAC
Memory: 256 MB, 128 bit DDR31560 MHz (effective)24.96 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
Interface: PCI-E 16XDVI-I, DVI-I, HDTVSLI Capable
Resolution & Refresh: 240 Hz Max Refresh Rate2048 x 1536 x 32bit x85Hz Max Analog2048 x 1536 / 1600 x 1200 Max Digital
Requirements: Minimum of a 350 Watt power supply.(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 18 Amp Amps.)Minimum 400 Watt for SLI mode system.(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 24 Amp Amps.)
EVGA video cards have attained "Designed for Windows XP" certification. These video cards have passed rigorous testing and take full advantage of all of the features and capabilities of Microsoft Windows XP.
with the eVGA 7600GT CO Superclocked 256MB.